BPH-W vs NOS-W Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – The Hundred Women Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 19, 2022 2:06 pm IST
BPH-W vs NOS-W Dream11 Prediction: Birmingham Phoenix and Northern Superchargers are all set to collide against each other in the 11th match of The Hundred Women’s T20.
Birmingham Phoenix are heading into this match on the back of two wins on the trott. They hold the second spot on the points table and are yet to be defeated. On the other hand, Northern Superchargers Women have won and lost a match out if two and placed 5th on the points table. How the two teams will fare in this contest.
BPH-W vs NOS-W Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 11, Birmingham Phoenix Women vs Northern Superchargers Women
Competition: The Hundred Women
Date: 19th August, 2022
Time: 8:00 PM IST
Ground: Edgbaston, Birmingham
Watch The Hundred Women Live Score
Watch BPH-W vs NOS-W Live on FanCode app.
Last result at the venue
Trent Rockets Women (116/9 in 100 balls) lost to Birmingham Phoenix Women (117/2 in 91 balls) by 8 wickets.
The Hundred Women Points Table
|Matches Played||Won||Lost||No Result||Points||Net Run Rate|
Southern Brave Women
Trent Rockets Women
|Northern Superchargers Women||2||1||1||0||2||
|Manchester Originals Women||3||1||2||0||2||
|London Spirit Women||2||0||2||0||0||
|Welsh Fire Women||2||0||2||0||0||
BPH-W vs NOS-W Pitch Report
The surface here at Edgbaston has always been a batting friendly one. Team batting first is expected to score in excess 140. Chasing won’t be difficult here, but if the new ball bowlers bowl well and pick a few wickets in the first 20 balls then the chase could be tricky.
Form Guide (This season)
BPH-W (last-recent): W W
NOS-W (last-recent): L W
BPH-W Playing 11
- Sophie Devine the skipper will open the innings for Phoenix along with Evelyn Jones.
- Amy Jones, Ellyse Perry, Sophie Molineux, and Georgia Elwiss will be forming the middle-order.
- In the bowling unit, the onus would be on Issy Wong, Gwenan Davies, and Kirstie Gordon.
Ellyse Perry Stats this season
Australia’s premiere all-rounder Ellyse Perry has made a return to competitive cricket after quite some time and has been batting really well this season. She is the top scored for Phoenix so far.
Georgia Elwiss Stats this season
Georgia Elwiss has emerged as the leading wicket taker this season for Birmingham Phoenix so far.
NOS-W Playing 11
- After a close shave win in their previous contest against London Spirit Women, the Superchargers will field in an unchanged eleven.
- Alyssa Healy, Jemmimah Rodrigues, Bess Heath, Laura Wolvaardt, and Hollie Armitage will form the core of the batting unit.
- In the bowling unit, experienced Jenny Gunn will be leading the charge with Alice Davidson Richards and Lucy Higham being her helping hand.
Related: Asia Cup Schedule
Alice Davidson Richards
Laura Wolvaardt Stats this season
Laura Wolvaardt has been doing her job batting at no 4 for Superchargers. She is the leading run getter for her side so far this season.
Bess Heath Stats this season
Bess Heath has evolved in a star-studded lineup and is the second highest run scored for the
Who will win BPH-W vs NOS-W today match?
- Having not lost a match yet, Birmingham Phoenix women are definitely the stronger unit in this match and will be the favorites.
According to the BPH-W vs NOS-W today match prediction, Birmingham Phoenix Women are the favorites to win this match.
Related: Asia Cup Winners
BPH-W vs NOS-W Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Alyssa Healy, Amy Jones, Bess Heath
BATSMEN: Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Laura Wolvaardt
ALL-ROUNDERS: Georgia Elwiss, Sophie Molineux
BOWLERS: Issy Wong, E Arlott, K Levick
Related: India’s Asia Cup Squad
BPH-W vs NOS-W Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Ellyse Perry, Laura Wolvaardt
For Grand League: Georgia Elwiss, Sophie Devine, Alyssa Healy
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips