WOR vs DUR Dream11 Team Prediction English ODD Cup | WOR vs DUR (Durham vs Worcestershire) Playing 11
Durham vs Worcestershire Match Prediction Tips | WOR vs DUR English ODD Cup Who will win Today Match
North Group, Royal London One-Day Cup
Durham vs Worcestershire Dream11 Prediction
Gosforth, May 25 at 03:30 PM IST/11:00 AM Local
The North Division table-toppers Worcestershire Rapids of the Royal London One-Day Cup run into out-of-form Durham Jets for tomorrow’s fixture at South Northumberland Cricket Club.
The Rapids would be a confident side after victories over Derbyshire Falcons at Blackfinch New Road and Yorkshire Vikings at Headingley. On the other hand, struggling Durham would like to get back to winning ways to get their campaign up and running.
Read on for WOR vs DUR Dream11 Team News and Durham vs Worcestershire playing11.
WOR vs DUR Team News
- The Jets have included 21-year-old Ryan Davies to a 14-man squad for the fixture.
- James Weighell, Brydon Carse and Matthew Potts will miss out for injuries.
- The Rapids have announced an unchanged squad for the fixture.
- Paceman Josh Tongue and all-rounder George Rhodes were not a part of playing XI in the previous fixture.
WOR vs DUR Playing 11
Speaking of the WOR vs DUR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Stuart Poynter
Batsmen: Tom Latham Will Smith Michael Richardson Graham Clark (Doubts: Cameron Steel, Ryan Davies,)
All-rounders: Ryan Pringle (Doubts: Paul Collingwood, Josh Coughlin)
Bowlers: Nathan Rimmington, Chris Rushworth, George Harding (Doubts: Matt Dixon, Gareth Harte)
Wicket-keeper: Ben Cox
Batsmen: Ross Whiteley Joe Clarke Thomas Charles Fell
All-rounders: Travis Head, Daryl Mitchell, Brett DOliveira, (Doubt: George Rhodes)
Bowlers: Joe Leach, Ed Barnard, (Doubt: Charlie Morris, Pat Brown, Josh Tongue)
WOR vs DUR Squads
Tom Latham (c), Michael Richardson, Graham Clark, Will Smith, Stu Poynter (wk), Cameron Steel, Gareth Harte, Nathan Rimmington, Ryan Pringle, Matt Dixon, George Harding, Ryan Davies, Chris Rushworth, Josh Coughlin
Mitchell, Clarke, Head, Fell, D’Oliveira, Cox (w), Whiteley, Barnard, Leach (c), Tongue, Morris Brown, Rhodes
WOR vs DUR Key Players
- Only Tom Latham and Richardson have played an innings of substance in the first two fixtures.
- Rimmigton is their most successful bowler, with 6 scalps in 3 games.
- Whiteley, Cox and Head have all scored more than 100 runs in the competition.
- Leach and Barnard have been the two most successful bowlers for the side after first two fixtures.
Note: This WOR vs DUR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Durham vs Worcestershire team news.
WOR vs DUR Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Durham vs Worcestershire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.