ZIM vs IND Dream 11 Prediction, ZIM Playing 11, IND Playing 11 1st ODI Zimbabwe vs India Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 16, 2022 6:00 pm IST
ZIM vs IND Dream 11 Prediction: Team India is all set to play a three-match ODI series in Zimbabwe and the first ODI is scheduled to take place on 18 August, 2022 (Thursday) at the Harare Sports Club in Harare. Hosts Zimbabwe will definitely be feeling very much high on confidence after having registered a historic 2-1 series victory over Bangladesh in their last ODI series at home. On the other hand, the visiting Indian side are also coming off from a brilliant 3-0 series whitewash in the Caribbean.
ZIM vs IND Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 1st ODI, Zimbabwe vs India
Competition: Zimbabwe vs India ODI
Date: 18 August, 2022
Time: 12:45 PM IST
Ground: Harare Sports Club, Harare
Watch ZIM vs IND Live Score
Watch Zimbabwe vs India 1st ODI Live on DD Sports, Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Zimbabwe vs India Pitch Report
As seen in the previous few games at the Harare Sports Club, there was enough assistance both for the batters and bowlers throughout the match. Both the spinners and fast bowlers have extracted enough from this track in the history of the venue as well, but the conditions are expected to be better for batting and picking more of pacers and batsmen will be an ideal option from the fantasy cricket point of view.
Team Form Guide:
ZIM (recent last): L W W L L
IND (recent last): W W W W L
ZIM Playing 11
1. Takudzwanashe Kaitano
2. Tadiwanashe Marumani
3. Innocent Kaia
4. Wesley Madhevere
5. Sikandar Raza
6. Regis Chakabva (C & wk)
7. Tony Munyonga
8. Luke Jongwe
9. Brad Evans
10. Victor Nyauchi
11. Donald Tripano
- There are no major injury problems in the Zimbabwe camp.
- Regis Chakabva will be the captain and also don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Takudzwanashe Kaitano, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Innocent Kaia and Sikandar Raza will once again be expected to play a significant role in the batting department.
- The trio of Victor Nyauchi, Donald Tripano and Luke Jongwe will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Sikandar Raza Stats in ODI
For Zimbabwe, senior all-rounder Sikandar Raza will once again be a key player to watch out for in this first ODI against India. Sikandar Raza smashed back-to-back hundreds during the last ODI series against Bangladesh.
|117||3483||20/5||68||1/42, 117* & 3/56, 135* & 1/48, 0/21, 62|
Regis Chakabva Stats in ODI
Zimbabwe captain Regis Chakabva has been in an impressive form off late in international cricket. Regis Chakabva scored a brilliant ton in the second ODI against Bangladesh.
|55||1057||21.57||4/1||102, 2, 17, 0, 8|
IND Playing 11
1. Shikhar Dhawan
2. KL Rahul (C)
3. Shubman Gill
4. Ishan Kishan/Rahul Tripathi
5. Sanju Samson (wk)
6. Deepak Hooda
7. Axar Patel
8. Deepak Chahar/Shardul Thakur
9. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Prasidh Krishna
11. Mohammed Siraj
Related: Indian captain with most wins
- Washington Sundar will be unavailable for the entire three-match ODI series due to shoulder injury.
- There will be a toss up between Ishan Kishan and Rahul Tripathi for the No.4 spot in the batting order.
- KL Rahul will captain the side.
- Sanju Samson will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, Sanju Samson and Deepak Hooda to come good with the bat.
- The likes of Prasidh Krishna, Deepak Chahar, Axar Patel and Mohammed Siraj will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
KL Rahul Stats in ODI
For India, skipper KL Rahul will be looking to gain some crucial match-time ahead of the upcoming Asia Cup 2022. KL Rahul has composed more than 1600 ODI runs that includes 10 fifties and 5 centuries.
|42||1634||46.69||10/5||79, 68*, 10, 8, 0|
Shikhar Dhawan Stats in ODI
India’s senior opening batsman Shikhar Dhawan has performed amazingly well in ODI cricket over the years. Shikhar Dhawan scored two crucial half-centuries during the recently concluded ODI series against West Indies.
|155||6493||45.41||37/17||58, 13, 97, 9, 31*, 39, 19, 21, 12, 62*|
Who will win India vs Zimbabwe today match?
- India have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 ODI matches so far.
- Zimbabwe have witnessed 3 losses and 2 ODI victories in the recent while.
- During the last ODI match between these two sides in 2016, India defeated Zimbabwe by 10 wickets.
According to the Zimbabwe vs India today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
ZIM vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Regis Chakabva, Sanju Samson
BATTERS: Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, KL Rahul, Innocent Kaia
ALL-ROUNDERS: Axar Patel, Sikandar Raza
BOWLERS: Deepak Chahar, Kuldeep Yadav, Luke Jongwe
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
ZIM vs IND Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shikhar Dhawan, Sikandar Raza.
For Grand League: Shubman Gill, Axar Patel.
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
Follow us on Google News