Hanuma Vihari is the most recent addition to the Indian Test side, rewarded for his exploits in the first-class level. Carrying his terrific form in first-class cricket into the International stage, Vihari scored a fifty in debut innings, becoming the 26th Indian to achieve the feat.
|Weight (approx.):||65 Kg|
|Tattoos:||Globe and origami bird|
|Date of Birth:||13 October 1993|
|Age (as on 2018):||24 years|
|Birth Place:||Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign:||Libra|
|Coach/Mentor:||Ramakrishnan Sridhar, John|
|Test:||7 September 2018 vs England|
|Major Team:||India, Hyderabad (India), India A, India Under-19s, South Zone, Sunrisers Hyderabad|
|Nature on field:||Calm|
|Likes to play against:||NA|
|Career Turning Point|
- Prolific 2017-18 Ranji Trophy season
- Hanuma Vihari boasts of the highest batting average in first-class cricket among active cricketers.
- Hanuma Vihari is the 26th Indian to score 50 on Test debut.
|Hobbies:||Travelling and gardening|
|Favourite Batsmen:||AB de Villiers|
|Favourite Cricket Ground:||NA|
|Favourite sports Commentator:||NA|
|Favourite Actors:||Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Kajal Aggarwal|
|Girlfriends, Spouse and Children|
|Awards and recognitions|
|Lesser Known Facts|
- Vihari was a part of India Under-19 squad that triumphed in 2012.
- In his second IPL appearance, Vihari bagged man-of-the-match award.