Mohmmad Amir was born and brought up in Punjab, Pakistan. He made his Test debut against Sri Lanka in Galle on 4th July 2009, ODI debut against Srilanka in Dambulla on 30th July 2009 and T20I debut against England in London on 7th June 2009. He is a 25 year old pacer who is at his peak to perform. He was once caught up in spot-fixing and got banned for 5 years from Pakistan Cricket Board then he made his returned to domestic cricket. He has a healthy rivalry with Indian talismanic seasoned opener batsman Rohit Sharma and had a good record against him.
|Profession:||Professional cricketer of Pakistan|
|Height (approx.):||6’ 2”|
|Weight (approx.):||73 Kg|
|Date of Birth:||13 April 1992|
|Age (as on 2017):||25 years|
|Birth Place:||Gujjar Khan, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign:||Arise|
|Test:||4 July 2009 vs Sri Lanka in Galle|
|ODI:||30 July 2009 vs Sri Lanka in Dambulla|
|T20I:||7 June 2009 vs England in London|
#5(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team:||Pakistan U19, Pakistan, Chittagong Vikings, Karachi Kings|
|Nature on field:||Very Aggressive|
|Likes to play against:||India|
|Favourite Shot/Ball:||Reverse Swing|
- Amir picked up 6 wickets in 84 runs in the 4th Test against englishmen.
- Amir and Saeed Ajmal became the 2nd pair to score a 100 runs + partnership stand at Number10 in an ODI with a 103 run.
- Amir became the only bowler to take PSL hat-trick in a match against Lahore Qalandars.
|Career Turning Point|
- Pakistan’s U-19 tour to England where he took 8 wickets.
|Favourite Batsmen:||Hashim Amla|
|Favourite Cricket Ground:||NA|
|Favourite sports personalities:||NA|
|Favourite Actors:||Shaan Shahid|
|Favourite Films/TV Show:||NA|
|Girlfriends, Spouse and Children|
|Marriage Date:||September 2016|
|Awards and recognitions|
|Lesser Known Facts|
- Smoke?: Not Known
- Drinks alcohol?:Not Known
- He made his worldwide debut for Pakistan in 2009 at an age of 17 year.
- Wasim Akram noticed his talent.
- Amir returned to domestic cricket after a ban of 5 years.
- Amir has 6 siblings.