BAN vs AUS Dream11 team, Bangladesh vs Australia 4th T20I match prediction, who will win
Updated on: Aug 7, 2021 9:49 am IST
BAN vs AUS dream11 today match prediction: Bangladesh have sealed the series fair and square after first 3 games of the 5 match T20I series. They have choked Australia by a plethora of spinners and Australia have no clue in handling the spinners on lifeless tracks that sucks the life out of young Australian batters.
Australia have tried all their combinations and yet they are reluctant to throw Moises Henriques out of the playing 11 for some reason. Australia are neither yielding the desired results nor they are investing in their future. They are in a dead end at the moment. There is no doubt that Australian side will become much better with the return of David Warner and Glenn Maxwell but their future looks bleak beyond these players.
Bangladesh have done a fine job to win the series but they by no means are a good T20I side on conditions that will assist batters. It was evident when they toured New Zealand where they were of no match to the New Zealand side. One consolation is that the WT20 will be happening in UAE where it will be low and slow and should suit Bangladesh style of play to a decent extent.
BAN vs AUS 3rd T20I Dream11 Match Prediction
- Mitchell Marsh has been in excellent form off late. He is the leading run getter in this series and has shown great application on difficult tracks except that he couldn’t take his team home. He scored a neat half century in the previous game and has 141 runs in 3 games.
- Mahmudullah assessed the conditions brilliantly and scored 52 off 53 balls. He stood firm at one end and made sure that Bangladesh are getting enough totals to rattle Australia for 3rd consecutive time in the series.
- Nathan Ellis who replaced Mitchell Starc in the previous game was expensive but showed his skillset big time. He picked a hat-trick in the last over of Bangladesh innings and is a great potential.
BAN vs AUS Today Match Prediction
Australia look depleted at the moment. They just don’t have answers to the tracks that are on offer for this series. They have shuffled their batting lineup with no luck. They need one more fine player of spin bowling to challenge the home side. Mitchell Marsh is just about doing a fine job and if he can get some partner at the other end, Australia could pose a challenge to Bangladesh.
BAN vs AUS Winning Chances
The odds are still in favor of Australia to turn the tables for one last time in the series. Bangladesh showed that they are a mighty heavyweight when It comes to home conditions.
Bet365- BAN- 2.30, AUS- 1.61
Betway- BAN- 2.10, AUS- 1.62
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
BAN Playing 11
Mohammad Naim, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Shamim Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Nurul Hasan, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Nasum Ahmed
- Mustafizur Rahman bowled one of the greatest ever T20I spells by a fast bowler in the 3rd He picked 2 wickets for 9 runs in his 4 overs.
- Shakib Al Hasan has 88 runs in 3 games so far
AUS Playing 11
Josh Philippe, Matthew Wade, Mitchell Marsh, Alex Carey, Ben McDermott, Dan Christian, Ashton Agar, Wes Agar, Nathan Ellis, Adam Zampa, Andrew Tye
- Josh Hazlewood is the leading wicket taker for Australia in this series with 6 wickets.
- Adam Zampa has 4 wickets in 3 games so far.