BAN vs AUS Dream11 team, Bangladesh vs Australia 5th T20I match prediction, who will win
Updated on: Aug 9, 2021 2:02 pm IST
BAN vs AUS dream11 today match prediction: Australia managed to win a game in this series and they got used to slow wickets to some extent after having lost the first three games on similar type of wickets.
Australia might be looking to rest Josh Hazlewood and play either of Wes Agar or Mitchell Starc for this last game of the tour.
BAN vs AUS 5th T20I Dream11 Match Prediction
- Mitchell Marsh is going to end the 2nd consecutive T20I series as the highest run getter for Australia.
- This is a low series and all the batters have suffered and the wicket is expected to be low and slow for one last time.
- Shakib Al Hasan has just 3 wickets in 4 games which is very unlike Shakib Al Hasan
- Ashton Agar gives just 5.25 runs per over in this series and has been one of the best Australian bowlers by a big margin economy wise.
BAN vs AUS Today Match Prediction
Bangladesh are constantly underperforming with the bat and they finally lost a game because of their batting in the 4th T20I. They couldn’t post even 120 which is a par score considering Australia’s batting lineup.
Australia are far from their best XI and even without their star players, they could have injected Josh Inglis who is a very good player of spin bowling but they are playing Moises Henriques who is a joke in the shortest format of the game.
BAN vs AUS Winning Chances
Bangladesh’s batting was exposed in the previous game. They are missing their 3 experienced batters who can be vital in these conditions and the pathetic form of Soumya Sarkar at the top of the order isn’t helping them even one bit. Australia injected the talented leg spinner Mitchell Swepson in the 4th game who returned with an impressive match figure of 4 overs for 3 wickets and 12 runs.
Australia were proactive by sending Dan Christian at #3 who smashed Shakib Al Hasan for 5 sixes in one over to take the game away from Bangladesh in no time. Australia lost wickets in quick succession post the blitzkrieg of Dan Christian but he did a fantastic job and ensured that Australia are levels ahead of required rate.
The odds are in favor of Australia for the last game of the series but Bangladesh would love to finish off the series with a win and make it 4-1 in this historic series as far as Bangladesh are concerned.
Bet365- BAN- 2.50, AUS- 1.53
Betway- BAN- 2.40, AUS- 1.53
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
BAN Playing 11
Mohammad Naim, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Shamim Hossain, Nurul Hasan, Mahedi Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Nasum Ahmed
- Afif Hossain has 99 runs in 4 innings so far. He is a natural stroke maker and the low and slow tracks are a big hindrance to his natural game.
- Mustafizur Rahman averages 8.14 per wicket in this series in the first 4 games. He has 7 wickets so far.
AUS Playing 11
Ben McDermott, Matthew Wade, Mitchell Marsh, Moises Henriques, Dan Christian, Ashton Turner, Alex Carey, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Mitchell Swepson, Josh Hazlewood
- Mitchell Swepson is an exciting talent and Australia should have played him along with Adam Zampa from game 1 instead of playing useless players like Moises Henriques. He picked 3 wickets for 12 runs in 4 overs in the previous game
- Dan Christian aced the role of pinch hitter by scoring 39 off 15 balls in the previous game.