BPH vs SOB Dream11 Today Match Prediction: The final day is here. Both the teams have fought hard and are the deserving finalists of the inaugural edition of the tournament. The concept has been a good success and has attracted all the white ball cricket lovers all over the world.
BPH vs SOB The Hundred dream11 prediction
- Adam Milne is the 4th leading wicket taker in this season with 10 wickets in 7 games at an extraordinary ER of 6.31 runs per over.
- Benny Howell has 10 wickets in 8 games and his variations have been standout in the season thus far. He also gives just 6.80 runs per over. He is the 5th highest wicket taker behind Adam Milne.
- Jake Lintott, the left arm chinaman has taken 10 wickets at an ER of 7.40. He bowls with enormous amount of control and is one of the main reasons for Southern Brave’s victorious campaign so far.
- Liam Livingstone is the leading run getter with 302 runs at a strike rate of 171. He has 3 fifties in this competition so far.
- James Vince has 225 runs and is the 3rd leading run getter. He strikes at 133.
CPL Squads: Full Player List for Caribbean Premier League 2021 edition
BPH vs SOB Today Match Prediction
Quinton de Kock arrived and changed the fortunes of Southern Brave fair and square. Its as simple as that. He has 195 runs and strikes at 177 and averages almost 40 runs per game. He is in dream form and one final push from him will see his team lifting the trophy.
Mark Wood Doubtful for 3rd Test in Headingley. Check Details
BPH vs SOB Winning Chances
The odds are not favoring anyone at the moment. Both the teams stand at equal chance of clinching the title. This should be a mouth watering contest by all means. The winner will be etched in the history of the league as the inaugural winners.
Bet365- BPH- 1.90, SOB- 1.90
Betway- BPH- 1.90, SOB- 1.90
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
BPH Playing 11
Finn Allen, Will Smeed, Liam Livingstone, Tom Abell, Miles Hammond, Chris Benjamin, Benny Howell, Dillon Pennington, Adam Milne, Pat Brown, Imran Tahir
- Will Smeed has been a revelation so far in The Hundred. The young fearless batsman has scored 164 runs in 5 games at an healthy average of 41. He strikes at 182 which is mind-blowing to say the least. He and Finn Allen have been a crackerjack of an opening combination.
- Pat Brown has 6 wickets in 5 games. He has given crucial breakthroughs for them in this season but his economy rate is on the higher side in the north of 11.
SOB Playing 11
Paul Stirling, Quinton de Kock, James Vince, Alex Davies, Ross Whiteley, Tim David, George Garton, Chris Jordan, Craig Overton, Tymal Mills, Jake Lintott
- Tymal Millns was magnificent with the ball in the eliminator where he picked 3 wickets for just 8 runs in his 16 balls. He has been an absolute superstar in this edition and has fully justified his potential. The fact that England captain Eoin Morgan told that Tymal Mills might be considered for WT20 provided he proves himself in The Hundred might have acted as a catalyst to the left arm pacer coming into the tournament.
- Paul Stirling has been a massive upgrade to Devon Convway. He is complimenting Quinton de Kock brilliantly and they both together form a majestic opening combination. Paul Stirling smashed 31 runs off 19 balls against Trent Rockets in the eliminator yesterday.
Virat Kohli’s “make England feel the hell out there” speech goes viral