GLA vs DUR Dream11 Today Match Prediction: After winning their respective semi final games comprehensively, both the teams are just one win away from lifting the prestigious Royal London One-day cup. Durham have had their best season for long but in one off games like these, better team on the day would take all the honors.
GLA vs DUR Royal London One-Day Cup Dream11 Prediction
- Graham Clark is in the form of his life as he is the leading run scorer in this competition so far. He has scored 606 runs at an mind boggling average of 86. He strikes at 101 which rounds up the kind of season he is having at the moment.
- Alex Lees, the opener partner to Graham Clark has been in tremendous form as well. He is the 2nd leading run getter behind Graham Clark with 547 runs and strikes at 87. He averages 78 in this edition so far.
- Nicholas Selman has 385 runs but he strikes at less than 80 which is less by modern day standards.
- Joe Cooke has 18 wickets in 9 games at an Economy Rate of under 5. He is having a dream season so far.
CPL Squads: Full Player List for Caribbean Premier League 2021 edition
GLA vs DUR Today Match Prediction
Both the teams are in red hot form at the moment. Durham finished the tournament with 6 wins in 8 games with 1 loss and 1 NR in their group to top the table, on the other hand, Glamorgan won 4 games and lost 2 to top their group.
Mark Wood Doubtful for 3rd Test in Headingley. Check Details
GLA vs DUR Winning Chances
Durham walk into the game as favorites in this all important final of the Royal London One-Day cup. Both the teams have some inform players and it will come down to who is better at handling pressure and winning the crunch moments for their team.
Durham’s bowling sports a stronger look when compared to Glamorgan but Glamorgan have able batters to tackle the likes of Matt Salisbury and Chris Rushworth. This should be an exciting contest and the winner takes it all. So there is a lot to play for both these teams.
Bet365- GLA- 2.20, DUR- 1.66
Betway- GLA- 2.15, DUR- 1.66
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
GLA Playing 11
Hamish Rutherford, Nicholas Selman, Steven Reingold, Kiran Carlson, Billy Root, Tom Cullen, Joe Cooke, Andrew Salter, James Weighell, Lukas Carey, Michael Hogan
- Hamish Rutherford scored a brilliant 67 off 44 balls in a tricky chase against Essex in the semi final 1 and paved way for his team to enter into the finals. His knock included 8 boundaries and 3 maximums.
- Joe Cooke picked 5 wickets in a high scoring game against Essex and was the pick of the bowlers from both the sides. He was the major difference between Essex reaching 330 and 290. The left arm angle did wonders and he will be a key weapon to them in the final as well.
DUR Playing 11
Graham Clark, Alex Lees, Scktt Borthwick, Cameron Bancroft, David Bedingham, Sean Dickson, Liam Trevaskis, Luke Doneathy, Matt Salisbury, Chris Rushworth, Jack Campbell
- David Bedingham played a blinder against Surrey in the second semi final coming in at number 4. He scored 56 off 35 balls including 5 fours and 2 sixes.
- The veteran fast bowler Chris Rushworth showed his value with a brilliant spell of fast bowling against Surrey. He took 3 wickets for 49 runs in his 10 overs. These are extraordinary numbers against a good batting side like Surrey on a good batting deck.
Virat Kohli’s “make England feel the hell out there” speech goes viral