MON vs LYN Ligue 1 Football Match Prediction- Team News
Updated on: Feb 5, 2018 1:03 pm IST
Monaco vs Lyon
Ligue 1, France
3rd placed Lyon is paying a visit to Stadio Louis II this weekend. They would lock horns with the 4th placed Monaco on 5th February, Indian Standard Time hoping to undo the fate of their last game.
When: February 5, 1:30 AM IST
Where: Stadio Louis II, Monaco, France
Monaco Team News:
- Jorge was fit enough for the bench on Wednesday and should make a full return here.
- Keita Baldé should get the start here after only making a cameo appearance in midweek.
- Thomas Lemar remains a doubt through injury, having not been a part of the squad against Montpellier.
- Youri Tielemans could take Lemar’s place in a central role as he works his way back to full fitness
Subasic (GK), Jorge, Jemerson, Glik, Sidibe, Fabinho, Moutinho, Keita, Tielemans, Lopes, Falcao
Recent form: W W D D W D
Valencia Team News:
· Lucas Tousart will miss out here for an accumulation of bookings.
· In Tousart’s absence, Bruno Génésio is likely to deploy a 4-3-3 with Nabil Fekir played in midfield.
· Kenny Tete should come back into the XI after a poor performance from Rafael against Bordeaux.
Lopes (GK), Tete, Marcelo, Morel, Marcal, Aouar, NDombele, Fekir, Traore, Mariano, Depay
Recent Form: W W D W W L
India Fantasy Prediction:
It is undoubtedly going to be a nail biting contest till the end but our prediction says that it is the home team who would have the last laugh after this game because they remain undefeated in their last five games and the away team would start this game with more pressure at Stade Louis II in Ligue 1.
Note: This ATL vs VAL match preview is based on our research and understanding from various news sources. You can select your own playing 11 on the basis of team news.
MON vs LYN Fantasy Team:
Press the bell icon at the bottom of the screen to catch the latest updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.