CAG vs JUV India Fantasy Prediction || JUV vs CAG India Fantasy Prediction
Cagliari vs Juventus Fantasy XI
Closing Time (Dream 11): 12:15 AM (IST), 7th January 2018
Serie A – 2017
Serie A TIM
Italian Football League
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
Given the performances of both the teams in their last six matches in the Serie A 2017-2018, it is expected that the away team Juventus will have the last laugh on Sunday (IST). For Cagliari, it would be a routine match to lose unless their players could be able to contain the situation and would like to register their next win of the tournament. After defeating Verona in their last match Juventus would try to continue their winning momentum.
Tournament : Serie A 2017-2018
When: 7:30 PM (IST) on Saturday, January 7th, 2018
Where: Stadio Sant’Elia, Italy
Date – January 7, 2018
CAG Vs JUV Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams against others (All leagues and cups inclusive):
CAG – L, D, D, L, L, W
JUV – W, W, D, W, W, W
Head to Head (Last six encounters):
Matches Played: 6
Cagilari won – 0
Juventus won – 5
Not decided – 1
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- Juventus have won their last 6 away matches against Cagliari in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 10 of Juventus’s last 12 away games (Serie A).
- Juventus have scored at least 2 goals in 9 of their last 10 away matches (Serie A).
- Juventus have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 away matches against Cagliari in all competitions.
- Juventus have been winning at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Serie A).
CAG Vs JUV Probable Playing 11:
CAG (Probable 11) – –
Rafael (GK), Ceppitelli, Andreolli, Romagna, Padoin, Cigarini, Ionita, Farago, Wiel, Pavoletti, Farias
JUV (Probable 11) –
Szczesny (GK), Barzagli, Benatia, Chiellini, Sandro, Matuidi, Pjanic, Khedira, Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic
- Nicolò Barella and Alessio Cragno are struggling with minor problems that could keep them out of this game. Paolo Faragò and Rafael are ready to replace their team-mates in the starting XI.
- After rotating in the Coppa Italia derby, Massimiliano Allegri will have some fresh players for the last game before the break.
- One of them is Gonzalo Higuain, who only played in the last minutes against Torino and will surely start here.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of JUV over CAG)
(LF) Mandzukic (JUV)
(RF) Dybala (JUV)
(RM) Khedira (JUV)
(CB) Chiellini (JUV)
(LF) Pavoletti (CAG)
(LCB) Ceppitelli (CAG)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
Cagliari upset Atalanta in the last round and is now five points clear of the bottom three. Juventus are on a three-game winning streak in the league and dominated Torino in the Coppa Italia on Wednesday. Now they will look for one final win before the break. The hosts would be happy with a draw against Juventus but that’s unlikely to happen here.
We are providing you the CAG vs JUV football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.