Tottenham Hotspur vs AFC Wimbledon Fantasy XI
Closing Time (Dream 11): 7:30 PM (IST), 7th January 2018
English Cup – 2017-2018
IndiaFantasy Match Preview
Tottenham Hotspur takes on AFC Wimbledon in the second round English Cup or FA cup fixture on Sunday, December 7. This is only the second occasion that the football club based in Kingston will face a Premier League side. In their first, The Dons suffered a 2-1 loss at home against Liverpool in the third round of FA cup in 2015.
The Spurs have won last seven FA Cup home games against lower league opposition. The London-based club has never lost to a lower league opposition since 1975. Since then, it has won 30 and played 7 draws. In the last 11 seasons, Tottenham has advanced to the fourth round stage of the FA cup barring one occasion when they lost 0-2 to north London rival Arsenal in January 2014.
Tournament: FA Cup 2017 – 2018
When: 8:30 PM (IST) on Sunday, January 7, 2018
Where: Wembley Stadium, Tottenham, England
- AFC Wimbledon will play a Premier league opposition for just the second occasion.
- Tottenham Hotspurs have not lost to a lower league opposition since 1975.
WIM vs TOT Recent Form:
TOT: D W W W L
WIM: W D L W L
TOT vs WIM Probable Playing 11:
TOT (Probable 11):
Lloris (GK), Davies, Foyth, Sanchez, Sanchez, Aurier, Winks, Sissoko, Llorente , Alli, Lamela, Heung-Min
WIM (Last 11):
Long, Fuller, Oshilaja, Charles, Meades, Trotter, Soares, Barcham, Forrester, Taylor, McDonald
Provisional TOT Squad:
Lloris, Vorm, Gazzaniga, Davies, Walker-Peters, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Dier, Foyth, Trippier, Aurier, Winks, Amos, Oakley-Boothe, Wanyama, Sissoko, Dembele, Alli, Eriksen, Son, Lamela, Llorente, Sterling, Kane.
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- Harry Kane, Christian Eriksen and Jan Vertonghen are most likely to given rest.
- Fernando Llorente, Erik Lamela and Juan Foyth are the three expected reinforcements
- Danny Rose and Toby Alderweireld are injured to make an appearance.
- Barry Fuller has recovered and can play a part in the game
- Jon Meades and Cody McDonald have recovered from a hamstring and foot injury.
(CAM) Alli (TOT)
(CF) Son (TOT)
(GK) Hugo Lloris (TOT)
(CB) Barry Fuller (WIM)
AFC Wimbledon is no competition for Tottenham Hotspur. It will be a big upset if the tourists come out victorious.
We are providing you the WIM vs TOT football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.