CFC vs DDFC India Fantasy Match Prediction
DDFC vs CFC India Fantasy Prediction
Chennaiyin FC vs Delhi Dynamos FC Fantasy XI
Closing Time (Dream 11): 4:30 PM (IST), 7th January 2018
Indian Super League – 2017-2018
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
The clash of Chennaiyin FC and Delhi Dynamos is going to be an one sided match in Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Chennai because in this fixture the home team is not only the superior team statistically but also they are on the 2nd position on the league’s table. The visiting team failed to register a single win in their last six games and would try to come out to play for the sake of it.
Tournament: Indian Super League 2017-2018
When: 5:30 PM (IST) on Sunday, January 7th, 2018
Where: Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Chennai, India
Date – January 7, 2018
CFC Vs DDFC Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams against others (All leagues and cups inclusive):
CFC – W, W, L, W, D, W
DDFC – L, L, L, L, L, L
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- The home team is currently the second team on the league table with equal points with the league leaders but conceded three goals more so they are placed second.
- The home team has lost only one match in their last six games and would like to continue their winning streak even with this match.
- The away team has lost six games in a row of the seven matches they have played so far
CFC Vs DDFC Probable Playing 11:
CFC (Probable 11) – –
Karanjit (GK), Jerry, Mailson, Dhanpal, Calderon, Germanpreet, Bikramjeet, Sereno, Raphael, Nworuh, Jeje
DDFC (Probable 11) –
Irureta (GK), Lumu, Cichero, Pratik, Kotal, Vinit, Paulinho, Moya, Romeo, Ngaithe, Chhangte
- There are no news of injury in the list
- No other news of suspensions is on the list.
- No player is doubtful as of now
- Albino Gomes is injured
- Kalu Uche is doubtful to start the game
- Matias Mirabaje is suspended
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of CFC over DDFC)
Guyon Fernandez (DDFC)
Paulinho Diaz (DDFC)
Jeje Lalpekhlua (CFC)
Henrique Sereno (CFC)
Raphael Augusto (CFC)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
Given the performances of both the teams in their last six matches in the Indian Super League 2017-2018, it is expected that the home team Chennaiyin FC will have the last laugh on Sunday (IST). For Delhi Dynamos FC, it would be a routine match to lose unless their players could be able to contain the situation and would like to register their next win of the tournament. After defeating Jamshedpur FC in their last match, the home team Chennaiyin FC would try to continue their winning momentum.
We are providing you the CFC vs DDFC football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.