Levante vs Barcelona Fantasy XI
Closing Time (Dream 11): 7:45 PM (IST), 7th January 2018
Spanish League 2018 – 19
IndiaFantasy Match Preview
Levante will tour Camp Nou on Sunday to face La Liga leaders Barcelona. The Catalan side, sitting nine points clear of Atletico Madrid at second, would not let go of the 3 easy points on offer. Levante is struggling in the league, placed 16th after 16 rounds of matches.
League: La Liga
When: 8:45 PM (IST), January 7, 2018
Where: Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain
LET vs BAR Recent Form
Last six performances of both teams against others (All leagues and cups inclusive):
LET vs BAR Probable XI
Olazábal, Luna, Cabaco, Postigo, López, Lerma, Doukouré, Jason, Lukic, Nano, Ivi
Stegen, Semedo, Pique, Vermalen, Alba, Sergi Roerto, Rakitic, Paulinho, Iniesta, Messi, Suarez
Indiafantasy Match Facts
- Barcelona have 17 wins and 4 draws in the 22 La Liga fixtures against Levante.
- Levante have failed to score in 7 of last 10 league games against Barcelona.
- Levante have only won just one of the last 12 La Liga games, and have failed to score in four of the last 5.
- In his last 12 league games against Levante, Lionel Messi has scored 15 goals.
- Levante have not scored a goal in La Liga since November 19.
It would be easy 3 points for Barcelona. Even a draw is highly unlikely.
We are providing you the LET vs BAR football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.