Watford vs Chelsea
Premier League, England
Chelsea would want to bounce back from their disappointing midweek defeat against Bournemouth when they take on Watford in the Premier League on Monday night fixture at Vicarage Road. The Blues are sitting fourth in the league table despite having won just once in their last four outings in the league.
When: January 6, 1:30 AM IST
Where: Vicarage Road, Watford
CHE vs WAT Head-to-Head:
(Last 6 meetings)
Chelsea: 4, Watford: 0, Draw: 2
Chelsea Team News:
- David Luiz is ruled out for the fixture; Gary Cahill is expected to start in defense with Azpilicueta and Rudiger.
- Morata is still struggling with a back problem and Olivier Giroud could be handed a debut following his deadline day move to the Blues.
- Ross Barkley picked a hamstring injury in training and is most likely to sit out.
- Victor Moses and Cesc Fabregas may get a chance in the first XI.
- Christensen has recovered and could play a part in the game.
Form (recent first, all competitions): L W L W D D
Courtois, Rüdiger, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Alonso, Fàbregas, Kanté, Bakayoko, Moses, Hazard and Giroud
Hazard and Kante
Most goals: Morata (10)
Most assists: Azpilicueta (6)
Watford Team News:
- Gerard Deulofeu who was given debut in the last game against Stoke in midweek is expected to be a part of the XI.
- Roberto Pereyra can swap with Tom Cleverley in the playing XI.
- Those on the sidelines are Tommie Hoban, Craig Cathcart, Nathaniel Chalobah, Heurelho Gomes, Younes Kaboul, Kiko Femina, Will Hughes, Miguel Britos and Molla Wague.
Form (recent first, all competitions): D L L D W L
Karnezis, Holebas, Kabasele, Prödl, Mariappa, Doucouré, Capoue, Pereyra, Richarlison, Deeney and Deulofeu
Doucouré, Richarlison and Deulofeu
Most goals: Doucouré (7)
Most assists: Richarlison (4)
India Fantasy Prediction:
The defending champions of Premier League have just one win in last four Premier League outings under their belt. However, they will start as favourites.
CHE vs WAT Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.