Manchester City vs Burnley FC Fantasy XI
MCI vs BUR India Fantasy Prediction || BUR vs MCI India Fantasy Prediction
Dream 11 Closing Time: 7:30 PM (IST), 6th January 2018
FA Cup – 2017-2018
IndiaFantasy Match Preview:
If we have to consider the performances of both the teams in overall, then it is expected that Manchester City will win this fixture because in this season they have been an invincible team in all fronts and above all, it is their home match so they would try to fix a spot for the next round in this cup tournament.
Tournament – FA Cup 2017 – 2018
When: 8:30 PM (IST) on Saturday, January 6, 2018
Where: Etihad Stadium, Manchester, England
Date – January 6, 2018
IndiaFantasy Match Info:
- Manchester City has seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Burnley in all competitions.
- Manchester City has scored at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Burnley in all competitions.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Burnley’s last 4 games (FA Cup).
- Manchester City has won their last 3 matches against Burnley in all competitions.
- Manchester City is undefeated in their last 6 matches (FA Cup).
MCI Vs BUR Probable Playing 11:
MCI (Probable 11) –
Bravo (GK), Zinchenko, Mangala, Adarabioyo, Danilo, Toure, Sane, Diaz, Gundogan, Silva, Aguero
BUR (Probable 11) –
Pope (GK), Lowton, Tarkowski, Long, Taylor, Wells, Westwood, Cork, Gudmundsson,Walters, Vokes
- Kyle Walker and Kevin De Bruyne are both doubts for Saturday’s FA Cup clash with Burnley after picking up injuries in Tuesday’s 3-1 win over Watford.
- Vincent Kompany, Benjamin Mendy, Gabriel Jesus and Phil Foden are all sidelined for the home side, while Pep Guardiola has also confirmed that David Silva may need to return to Spain for personal reasons.
- Bernardo Silva, Ilkay Gündogan, Eliaquim Mangala, Tosin Adarabioyo, Claudio Bravo, Yaya Toure, Danilo and Oleksandr Zinchenko will push for starts against Burnley.
- Tom Heaton and Robbie Brady are still sidelined for Burnley, while Chris Wood and Stephen Ward are still on the mend from their own injuries. Scott Arfield is also a doubt.
- Sean Dyche has indicated he will make changes to his starting XI for this FA Cup match, which should benefit the likes of Matthew Lowton, Dean Marney, Nahki Wells, Ashley Westwood, Kevin Long, Jonathan Walters and Sam Vokes.
(IndiaFantasy suggests picking more players of MCI over BUR)
(CF) Aguero (MCI)
(RW) Silva (MCI)
(RAM) Gundogan (MCI)
(DCM) Toure (MCI)
(GK) Pope (BUR)
(RM) Gudmundsson (BUR)
(RCF) Walters (BUR)
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
Manchester City is 15 points clear at the top of the Premier League, in the knockout phase of the Champions League and the semi-finals of the League Cup. They will now look to beat Burnley in the FA Cup third round to ensure they are still fighting on four fronts this season. Burnley are winless in five matches but have faced Tottenham, Manchester United and Liverpool in that time. The Clarets are otherwise enjoying a superb season and will look to become the first English side to beat City this season when they make the short trip to the Etihad on Saturday. However, the signs do not look good for the away side. Burnley hasn’t won away at City in 55 years, while Pep Guardiola’s side hasn’t lost at home in over a year.
We are providing you the MCI vs BUR football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.