Everton FC vs Crystal Palace
English Premier League, England
In the next fixture of English Premier League, 10th placed Everton is locking horns with 14th placed Crystal Palace on their home turf at 8:30 PM (IST) on February 10th. This is by all means would be a nail biting contest since both the teams know the importance of winning this fixture of the game. For the home team, it would be a vital match because they would like to change their losing fate which they had in the hands of Arsenal. For the away team, they have drawn their last two matches and in this fixture they would try to register a win.
When: February 10, 8:30 PM IST
Where: Goodison Park, Everton, England
Everton FC TEAM NEWS:
- Ramiro Funes Mori managed 45 minutes of action for the U23s on Monday but is not expected to be in contention for Everton this weekend after more than 10 months out with a knee injury.
- Seamus Coleman will push for a second appearance of the season on Saturday after sitting out the 5-1 defeat away to Arsenal last weekend.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson and Wayne Rooney will hope to start against Crystal Palace after only managing a spot on the bench last time out.
- Eliaquim Mangala endured a debut to forget against the Gunners and may drop to the bench this weekend.
- Cenk Tosun looks set for a spell on the bench after Sam Allardyce revealed the new £27m signing is struggling to adapt to the Premier League.
Pickford (GK), Martina, Williams, Keane, Coleman, Schneiderlin, Gueye, Walcott, Rooney, Sigurdsson, Niasse
Recent form – L L L D W L
Crystal Palace TEAM NEWS:
- Crystal Palace’s injury woes get worse by the weekend, with Wilfried Zaha now set for a long spell on the sidelines with a knee injury. With Bakary Sako also injured, Roy Hodgson could hand a debut to January arrival Alexander Sørloth.
- Martin Kelly suffered a hamstring injury against Newcastle on Sunday and will not feature here, allowing Mamadou Sakho back into the starting XI.
- A knee injury to Julian Speroni may provide Wayne Hennessey the chance to nail down a starting position in goal once again.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Jeffrey Schlupp, Jason Puncheon, Scott Dann and Connor Wickham are still sidelined for the Eagles.
Hennessey (GK), Fosu-Mensah, Tomkins, Sakho, Aanholt, McArthur, Cabaye, Milivojevic, Townsend, Sarloth, Benteke
Recent form – D W W L D D
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Everton slipped to a humiliating 5-1 defeat to Arsenal last weekend and Sam Allardyce tore into his players after the match. The Toffees have only won one of their last nine matches in all competitions and have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last seven.
Crystal Palace have only lost three of their last 16 matches in all competitions but injuries to key players are starting to build up for Roy Hodgson’s side, illustrated by the fact they have not won in three.
Four points separate the two sides in the Premier League but an evenly balanced game is expected between two sides struggling for the right results at the moment. This is a great opportunity for both teams to give themselves extra breathing space over the relegation zone.
NOTE: THIS EVE VS CRY MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
EVE VS CRY FANTASY TEAM: