Manchester City vs Leicester City
English Premier League, England
In the next fixture of English Premier League, league leaders Manchester City is locking horns with 8th placed Leicester City in their home turf at 11:00 PM (IST) on February 10th. This is by all means would be a nail biting contest since both the teams know the importance of winning this fixture of the game. For the home team, it would be another routine match but they would try to get back to their winning form once again after settling for a draw in their last match and for the away team, they would try to be the party spoilers.
When: February 10, 11:00 PM IST
Where: Etihad Stadium, Manchester, England
MCI vs LEI Team News and Playing XI:
Manchester City TEAM NEWS:
- John Stones is back into training and may play a part in this game
- Phil Foden is cleared by the medical board to get back into training but he remains doubtful just as David Silva for this game
- Aymeric Laporte is expected to start in this game
Ederson (GK), Zinchecnko, Otamendi, Kompany, Walker, Gundogan, Fernandinho, Bruyne, Sterling, Aguero, Silva
Recent form – D W L W W D
Leicester City TEAM NEWS:
- Riyad Mahrez is back into training but is not certain for this game
- Fousseni Dibate could replace Mahrez
- Shinji Okazaki is expected to start ahead of Kelechi Iheanacho for this game
- Wes Morgan and Robert Huth are not likely to play this game
- Ben Chilwell could make a start in this game
Schmeichel (GK), Simpson, Dragovic, Maguire, Fuchs, Albrighton, Iborra, Ndidi, Diabate, Okazaki, Vardy
Recent form – L W D W L D
INDIA FANTASY PREDICTION:
Our bet is on the home team for this game as they have been one of the best teams in all of Europe in this season and they really have been invincible for this game.
NOTE: THIS MCI VS LEI MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.
EVE VS CRY FANTASY TEAM: