BAY vs PDB Dream11 Match Prediction | Bayern Munich vs Paderborn | Fantasy Football Preview & Line-ups
Updated on: Feb 21, 2020 7:51 pm IST
BAY vs PDB Dream11 Match Prediction
BAY vs PDB Dream11: The top meets the bottom this weekend in Budelsiga as German powerhouse Bayern Munich play hosts to newbie Paderborn at Allianz Arena on Friday night (IST).
Bayern Munich are sitting atop the table but the title fight is intense this season with five teams separated by only six points heading into this game. Munchen know that any setback will be pounced upon by the teams like RB Leipzig and Borussia Dortmund to name a few.
Paderborn, on the other hand, have found the transition hard to cope with following their promotion in the summer, They are rock-bottom at the moment, but the season is more than saveable for only one point off the relegation playoffs.
Host: Bayern Munich
Match Venue: Allianz Arena
Match Timing: Friday night, February 22, @01:00 AM
Dream11 Football Prediction – Odds checker:
Bayern Munich to win: 1.07 (7/100), Probability to happen: 93.46%
Paderborn to win: 40.00 (39/1), Probability to happen: 2.50%
Draw: 16.00 (15/1), Probability to happen: 6.25%
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Bayern Munich vs Paderborn Team News:
Bayern Munich Team News:
- Bayern will be short at the back after defenders Benjamin Pavard and Jérôme Boateng picked up their 5th booking of the season last weekend, and so are suspended for this game.
- Ivan Perisic (ankle injury) and Niklas Sule (ACL) both remain out with injuries and won’t feature in this game.
- In addition, midfielder marshall Javi Martinez is a doubt due to a thigh injury and will be monitored before the game.
Likely changes by Bayern Munich!
- Bayern signed Alvaro Odriozola on loan from Real Madrid until the end of the season, and the Spanish full-back may get his first start at right-back due to Pavard’s suspension.
- With Sule and Jerome Boateng both out of this game, David Alaba will have Lucas Hernandez as his partner at the back.
- Philippe Coutinho is expected to feature off the bench, with Thomas Muller starting here.
Bayern Munich key players:
- Robert Lewandowski: He was born to score goals. He is a goal machine, and he is the only player to touch the 40-pint goal mark for the season.
- Serge Gnabry: His goal output may have diminished, but he is a vital cog in this team.
- Kingsley Coman: He is in good form.
- Thomas Muller: Reborn. He is back in his very best. He is now a playmaker and leads the team with 14 assists.
Paderborn team news:
- Luca Killian will miss this game for the visitors with a hamstring injury.
- Abdelhamid Sabiri is a doubt and will be monitored before the game, while Jamilu Collins is reportedly down with fatigue and may miss this game.
Paderborn key players:
- Kai Proger: Paderborn’s player of the season so far. He is one of the few players on the team’s roster who has impressed this season. He has racked up five assists so far.
- Dennis Srbeny: Paderborn’s new signing. He scored in the last game.
Bayern Munich vs Paderborn predicted playing 11:
Bayern Munich: Manuel Neuer (GK), Alvaro Odriozola, Lucas Hernandez, David Alaba, Alphonso Davies, Joshua Kimmich, Corinton Tolisso, Serge Gnabry, Thomas Müller, Kingsley Coman, Robert Lewandowski
Paderborn: Leopold Zingerle (GK), Laurent Jans, Christian Strohdiek, Sebastien Schonlau, Gerrit Holtmann, Kai Pröger, Sebastian Vasiliadis, Klaus Gjasula, Sabiri, Antwi-Adjei, Dennis Srbeny
BAY vs PDB Dream11 Teams:
The match will be updated on India Fantasy Premium!
Subscribe to India Fantasy YouTube Channel!