ATH vs RB Dream11 Prediction for Athletic Bilbao vs Real Betis La Liga Live Score Fantasy Football Tips & Dream11 Team
Updated on: Dec 19, 2021 4:04 pm IST
ATH vs RB Dream11: As the La Liga rolls on, it will be Real Betis that squares off to Atheltic Club at the San Mames Barria up next. Talking about the standings, Real Betis is currently in at the third spot with 33 points on board. They’re in red hot form and have secured four wins on the bounce in the Spanish League. Athletic Bilbao, on the other hand, is in at 12th with 21 points under their belts. They are winless in their previous five fixtures and will have to pull up their socks against an in-form Real Betis side. With that being said, here is the ATH vs RB Dream11 Prediction for the upcoming contest.
Date: December 19, Sunday
Kick-Off: 8:45 PM (IST)
Venue: San Mames Barria
WATCH La Liga Live
The match can be streamed live on Voot.
Real Betis: WWWWL
Atheltic Bilbao: LDLDD
Head to Head
From the six previous meetings between the two sides, it’s Athletico Bilbao that has the upper hand with four wins in contrast to Real Betis’ one win. One game has ended on level terms as well.
ATH vs RB Dream11 Prediction Details
Atheltic Bilbao News
Injury Report and Unavialability:
- Yuri Berchiche and Asier Villalibre are ruled out due to injuries.
- Dani Garcia misses out as a result of a suspension.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- Simon should be starting in at goal.
- Balenziaga, Martinez, Alvarez and Lekue can line up in defence.
- Munian, Zarraga, Vencedor and Williams can occupy the midfield region.
- Garcia and Inaki Williams are anticipated to lead the attack.
Athletic Bilbao Starting XI (Likely)
Real Betis News
Injury Report and Unavailability:
- Youssouf Sabaly, and Paul Akounokoy are on the sidelines due to injuries.
- Claudio Bravo and Victor Camarasa are in doubt to start.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- R Silva should be starting in at goal.
- Bellerin, Bartra, Ruiz, Moreno can be the back four in defence.
- Rodriguez and Gaurdado can partner along in central midfield.
- Fekir, Canales, and Juanmi should start higher up the pitch.
- Willian Jose is likely to lead the attack.
Real Betis Starting XI (Likely)
Also Read: Best Fantasy App 2021
Athletic Bilbao vs Real Betis Fantasy Football Team & Tips
Iker Munian can play a pivotal role in the forward line for Athletic Bilbao. Munian has two goals, and four assists from 16 appearances this season.
|Goals This Season||2|
Juanmi has been one of the standout figures for Real Betis. Juanmi has 10 goals, and an assist from 15 appearances this season.
|Goals This Season||10|
Willian Jose has bagged five goals, and also has four assists from the 14 appearances this season for Real Betis.
|Goals This Season||5|
GK: U Simon
DEF: H Bellerin, I Lekue, I Martinez, A Moreno
MID: I Muniain, N Fekir, U Vencedor
FOR: Juanmi, I Williams, W Jose
Also Read: IPL Teams and their owners 2022
Who will win today’s football match?
- Real Betis has won four games on the bounce in the league.
- Athletic Bilbao has failed to win their last eight games in La Liga
- Athletic Bilbao has failed to score five of their last six games in La Liga.
Odds to Win:
The odds are in favor of Real Betis to get the win by 1.84 as per 1XBET.
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips