CHE vs ARS Dream11 Match Prediction
CHE vs ARS Dream11: In a big London Derby on Tuesday night, Chelsea host Arsenal at Stamford Bridge with both the teams looking to return to winning ways following the results at the weekend. The Blues suffered the biggest shocker at the weekend as they went down against Newcastle United after Isaac Hayden scored a 94th-minute winner at Saint James’ Park, while Arsenal also conceded a late goal against Sheffield United and had to settle for a point.
Competition: Premier League
Match Venue: Stamford Bridge
Match Timing: Wednesday, January 22, @01:45 AM
Dream11 Football Prediction – Odds checker:
Chelsea to win: 1.75 (3/4), Probability to happen: 57.14%
Arsenal to win: 4.50 (7/2), Probability to happen: 22.22%
Draw: 3.80 (14/5), Probability to happen: 26.32%
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
For daily fantasy sports tips on your mobile phone, Fill out the form below
Chelsea vs Arsenal Team News:
Chelsea Team News:
- Chelsea manager Frank Lampard confirmed that Reece James, who came off the bench in the second half against Newcastle, avoided a serious knee injury and could even be available for Arsenal game.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek lacks match fitness following a lengthy injury, while Christian Pulisic and Marco Van Ginkel are out through injuries.
- Lampard also said that Marco Alonso will be in contention to start the game.
How Chelsea may line-up against Arsenal?
- Reece James’ match fitness will decide whether Emerson starts at left-back or not, while Kurt Zouma may replace Andreas Christensen at the back.
- Midfielder Matteo Kovacic has been seeing the action from the bench and Lampard may name the Croatian in the starting 11 here, alongside Jorginho and N’Golo Kante. Mason Mount may lose his place in the playing 11 as a result.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi is in good form and Lampard is expected to retain him in the playing 11, with Willian and Tammy Abraham forming the forward line.
Captain options and Chelsea key players!
- Tammy Abraham is leading the scoring charts for Chelsea with 13 goals. He is a no-nonsense choice here.
- But Willian has been the man in the big games for Chelsea this season. Expect the Brazilian to leave an impact in this match.
- Jorginho will be key here for Chelsea, with his positioning and tackling could decide the game.
Arsenal team news:
- Gunners are without leading goal-scorer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who is serving a three-game suspension.
- Arsenal head coach Mikel Arteta confirmed that Sokratis will miss the Chelsea game due to illness, while Sead Kolasinac and Reiss Nelson are also out until early February.
- Callum Chambers and Kieran Tierney remain the long-term absentee.
How Arsenal may line-up against Chelsea?
- Shkodran Mustafi will partner David Luiz at the back, while fit-again Hector Bellerin and Bukayo Saka on the right and left side of the four-man backline.
- Aleksandr Lacazette will lead the attack for the Gunners in the absence of Aubameyang.
- One of Matteo Gunendouzi and Lucas Torreira will partner Granit Xhaka in the midfield, while Mesut Ozil is expected to start in a no-10 role, with Nicolas Pepe and Gabriel Martinelli on the wings.
Captain options and Arsenal key players!
- Arsenal’s main threat will come from Aleksandr Lacazette and wide players, Nicolas Pepe and Gabriel Martinelli.
- Pepe, in particular, can have the biggest impact as Chelsea’s left side has been a cause for worry for Lampard.
- Also, Willian doesn’t trackback often and Martinelli may find the space to weave his magic.
Chelsea vs Arsenal predicted playing 11:
Chelsea: Kepa Arrizabalaga (GK), Emerson, Kurt Zouma / Andreas Christensen, Antonio Rudiger, Cezar Azpelicueta, Jorginho, Matteo Kovacic, N’Golo Kante, Willian, Callum Hudson-Odoi / Mason Mount, Tammy Abraham
Arsenal: Bernd Leno (GK), Hector Bellerin, Shkodran Mustafi, David Luiz, Bukayo Saka, Granit Xhaka, Matteo Guendouzi / Lucas Torreira, Mesut Ozil, Nicolas Pepe, Gabriel Martinelli, Aleksandr Lacazette
CHE vs ARS Dream11 Teams:
Subscribe to India Fantasy YouTube Channel!