EVE vs NEW Dream11 Match Prediction
EVE vs NEW Dream11: Everton will be looking to get back to winning ways when they host Newcastle United at Goodison Park in the Premier League on Tuesday night (IST). The Blues have turned the corner under Carlo Ancelotti, having won three times in five league games, with the only defeat coming against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium.
Newcastle United, on the other hand, arrive fresh off a 1-0 win over Chelsea at the Weekend. That win saw them moving to 12th on the table, level on points with Everton going into this game.
Visitors: Newcastle United
Competition: Premier League
Match Venue: Goodison Park
Match Timing: Wednesday, January 22, @01:00 AM
Dream11 Football Prediction – Odds checker:
Everton to win: 1.68 (17/25), Probability to happen: 59.52%
Newcastle United to win: 5.95 (99/20), Probability to happen: 16.81%
Draw: 3.89 (289/100), Probability to happen: 25.71%
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
For daily fantasy sports tips on your mobile phone, Fill out the form below
Everton vs Newcastle United Team News:
Everton Team News:
- Andre Gomes and Jean-Philipp Gbamin remain long-term injury absentees for the Blues.
- But the fresh setback hitting Everton is that Richarlison will sit out the second straight game with the knee injury. The former Watford player missed the West Ham game at the weekend with the same issue.
- Carlo Ancelotti has also ruled out midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson with an injury, while centre-back Michael Keane is a doubt and will be monitored before the game.
- But Everton will have Alex Iwobi back after six games following a thigh injury.
How Everton may line-up?
- Djibril Sidibe is expected on the right-wing, but he will face a battle from Theo Walcot and fit-again Iwobi.
- Seamus Coleman should be behind Sidibe on the right side of the defence with Lucas Digne flanking the left side. With Kean a doubt, Mason Holgate is expected to partner Yerry Mina at the heart of the defence.
- Moise Keane may get another chance beside Dominic Calvert-Lewin upfront, while Morgan Schneiderlin and Fabian Delph should accommodate the midfield.
Captain options and Everton key players:
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin is the main man for Everton. He has racked up nine goals this season and is the most in-form man under Carlo Ancelotti.
- Bernard and Lucas Digne should be in your team, as their style if means, the duo leaves the pitch with impact.
Newcastle United team news:
- The Toons are carrying a huge injury list, with no less than nine players missing the game against Everton through injuries.
- Jetro Willems and Paul Dummett are expected to miss the rest of the season due to injuries, while Andy Carroll, Javier Manquillo, Jack Colback, Dwight Gayle, DeAndre Yedlin, Yoshinori Muto and Ki Sung-Yueng are also out of this game.
Newcastle United key players:
- Newcastle’s record signing and striker Joelinton hasn’t had the desired impact with the team, with this game being away, you may be better off having a wide player or a midfielder like Jonjo Shelvey in your team.
- Allan Saint-Maximin should be preferred instead over Joelinton, however, that’s only for the Small League teams, the Brazilian should be risked with in Grand League teams.
Everton vs Newcastle United predicted playing 11:
Everton: Jordan Pickford (GK), Coleman, Holgate, Mina, Digne, Morgan Schneiderlin, Delph, Walcott / Sidibe / Iwobi, Bernard, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Keane
Newcastle United: Dubravka (GK), Krafth, Fernandez, Lascelles, Clark, Ritchie, Almiron, Hayden, Shelvey, Saint-Maximin, Joelinton
EVE vs NEW Dream11 Teams:
- GK: Dubravka
- Defence: Coleman, Digne, Fernandez, Holgate
- Midfielders: Saint-Maximin, Shelvey, Bernard, Delph
- Attackers: Calvert-Lewin (C), Keane
Subscribe to India Fantasy YouTube Channel!