CHE vs MUN Dream11 Prediction | Premier League – Manchester United vs Chelsea, Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Aug 11, 2019 5:09 pm IST
CHE vs MUN Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Chelsea take on Manchester United in the box-office clash of the 1st Matchweek of the Premier League season.
Both giants of English football in their own rights embark upon a new era under two legends of their respective clubs as the race for league glory heats up further.
It will the first time in both their illustrious histories that the clubs are managed by ex-players who’ve helped define and shape the Clubs as a whole.
The Premier League match will be played between Manchester United and Chelsea at Old Trafford, in Manchester, England. The ground has a capacity of 76,000.
The game will start at 09:00 PM (IST), on Sunday, August 11.
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Manchester United – D W W W W W
Chelsea – DWWWWD
Manchester United Team News:
- Eric Bailly is definitely not playing this game. The 25-year-old Ivorian is a long-term absentee with a back injury.
- God knows why Alexis Sanchez‘s move to Old Trafford couldn’t materialize. If the former Arsenal forward is looking to recapture his old best, he has to wait a little longer as 31-year-old is lacking match fitness and is expected to miss the match.
- Paul Pogba is a doubt with a back problem and will be monitored before the match.
Possible INs and OUTs of this game:
- Victor Lindelof will partner the world’s most expensive defender Harry Maguire in central defence.
- Fellow summer signings Daniel James and Aaron Wan-Bissaka will look to consolidate the right side of the pitch for United as it has been the Achilles-heal for the Red Devils for quite some time now.
- Anthony Martial played most of the pre-season centrally and could take the number spot with Marcus Rashford moving to the left to accommodate the Frenchman.
- Paul Pogba has been the talk of the town this summer, but since none of the discussions have materialized, he is expected to feature against Chelsea.
Manchester United Probable XI:
Manchester United Playing 11 (Probables): De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, McTominay, Pogba, James, Lingard, Rashford, Martial.
Chelsea FC Team News:
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Callum Hudson-Odoi remain long-term absentees for the Blues.
- While centre-back Antonio Rudiger and Stamford Bridge’s new No-10, Willian, are both listed as doubtful for the game against Manchester United.
Possible ins or outs of this game:
- Chelsea have signed Mateo Kovacic on a permanent deal from Real Madrid following his one-year loan stint at the club last season.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Callum Hudson-Odoi are all unfit for selection owning their long-term injuries.
- However, N’Golo Kante and, Antonio Rüdiger’s return to training after a thigh problem may provide manager Frank Lampard with some respite.
- Christian Pulisic will be itching make his competitive debut for the Blues against the club he grew up supporting.
- This game may have come too soon for Chelsea’s new number 10 Willian who has returned to training only this week meaning Pedro may start the game on the right
Chelsea Probable XI:
Chelsea Playing 11 (Probables): Kepa, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma, Emerson, Kante, Jorginho, Pulisic, Mount, Pedro, Abraham
Likely to score:
- For Manchester United: Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial
- For Chelsea: Tammy Abraham, Pedro, Christian Pulisic
The match will be updated on India Fantasy Premium Website.
CHE vs MUN Dream11 potential winner:
Chelsea should at least get a draw here.