CRY vs SHF Dream11 Grand League Prediction – Sheffield United vs Crystal Palace | Premier League
Updated on: Aug 18, 2019 6:12 pm IST
CRY vs SHF Dream11 | Dream11 Grand League Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Having earned a precious point away from home in the very first game back in the top flight, Sheffield United will look to for a better result when they host Crystal Palace in game 2 of the 2019-20 Premier League season.
MATCH Info: Premier League
When: August 18, 2019, 06:30 PM
Where: Bramall Lane
CRY vs SHF Dream11 MATCH PREVIEW:
- Sheffield stole a point at Dean Court with a late striker from Billy Sharp, just two minutes from the end of the regulation time.
- While Crystal Palace played out a stalemate in front of their fans, against Merseyside outfit Everton.
- Sheffield United have a fully fit squad available for the home game against Crystal Palace.
- Sheffield United head coach Chris Wilder has to decide whether to start Billy Sharp after the veteran forward came off the bench to score the leveler against Bournemouth.
- Other than this dilemma, Wilder is expected to keep the most of the playing 11 from the last game.
- The Eagles are without two center-backs in the form of James Tomkins and former Liverpool player Mamadou Sakho.
- Jeffrey Schlupp, who can play either at the left-back or as a left-winger, trained all week with the team, and is expected to be involved here.
- Wilfried Zaha came off the bench in the last game, and manager Roy Hodgson is expected to unleash his most potent option from the start.
CRY vs SHF Dream11 Grand League Picks for Captains & Vice-Captains:
Wilfried Zaha: The 26-year-old is the biggest star playing for Crystal Palace at the moment. But this very fact is expected to change in the near future, as the Ivorian is very much on the transfer radar of bigger clubs. He himself is looking for a move away for the Champions League football.
- Games: 34
- Goals: 10
- Assists: 05
Christian Benteke: The former Liverpool star has lost a bit of the magic which made him one of the best strikers in England while playing for Aston Villa. But the world knows about his quality. He can be a danger, especially during the dead-ball situations
Strength and Attributes:
- Very Good in Air
- Link-up play
Andros Townsend: With his pace on the right-wing and the trickery on the ball, the former Spurs star can be and usually is a very effective player for Roy Hodgson.
Against the newbies, we back him to have a good game.
- Games: 38
- Goals: 06
- Assists: 04
Options from Sheffield United:
- Callum Robinson
- Oliver McBurnie
CRY vs SHF Dream11 Grand League Scenarios:
A win for Sheffield United: Very unlikely though.
- But Sheffield are at home and will be confident for their chances.
- You can back both the teams to find the back of the net. United’s center-backs look good to go, in any situation, as are the wing-men of Palace.
Crystal Palace to dominate:
- Choose Centre-back from Sheffield and wing-backs and wingers from Crystal Palace.
- Zaha is set to start and he is undroppable, as should be McBurnie from the home team.
- Oliver Norwood had a good game at Dean Court and will be looking to carry on his good form.
CRY vs SHF Dream11 Sample Teams: