LAG vs SS Dream11 Grand League Prediction – LA Galaxy vs Seattle Sounders | Major League Soccer
Updated on: Aug 17, 2019 11:37 pm IST
LAG vs SS Dream11 | Dream11 Grand League Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Los Angeles Galaxy can move to second in the Western Conference when they meet Seattle Sounders in the Major League Soccer regular season match at Dignity Health Sports Park.
MATCH Info: Major League Soccer
When: August 18, 2019, 07:30 AM
Where: Dignity Health Sports Park
LAG vs SS Dream11 MATCH PREVIEW:
- The first target for Los Angeles Galaxy is to qualify for the playoffs, having failed to do so since 2016.
- As things stand, Galaxy are 3rd in the West, only one point behind Minnesota United in 2nd.
- But the West is a complete mess, for the 8th placed FC Dallas are just five points adrift of Minnesota. So Galaxy still have a lot to do to earn a place in the postseason.
- For Sounders, despite them struggling at the moment, not winning in the last three and losing twice, they can leapfrog both Galaxy and Minnesota with a win at Dignity Health Sports Park.
- Wingman Romain Alessandrini remains out with a long-term injury.
- Both Joe Corona (knee injury) and Perry Kitchen (groin surgery) are listed as doubtful and will be assessed before the match.
- Daniel Steres and Diego Polenta should partner at the back, following a solid display in the last game.
- Uriel Antuna could replace Julian Araujo in a like-for-like replacement, as is the case with Efraín Álvarez who may lose his place to Fabio Alvarez.
- The visitors will miss Will Bruin (right ACL tear), defenders Brad Smith (right adductor strain), and Alex Roldan (left ankle sprain) and midfielder Victor Rodriguez (left hamstring strain) with injuries.
- Roman Torres has been handed a 10-game ban for the use of performance-enhancing drugs and is unavailable for selection.
- Seattle Sounders’ head coach Brian Schmetzer has all the reason to make changes here.
- One should come at the back with Saad Abdul-Salaam losing his place to Kim Kee-hee.
- Gustav Svensson is pushing for inclusion in the defensive midfield and is in contention to start ahead of Jordy Delem.
LAG vs SS Dream11 Grand League Picks for Captains & Vice-Captains:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: The Swedish superstar is still too good for the most MLS defenders even at this age.
That tells a great deal about his character and an unwavering belief in his own potential.
The 37-year-old scored twice in the last game, one from the penalty spot.
- Games: 20
- Games Started: 20
- Goals: 18
- Assists: 03
Raul Ruidiaz: In just 12 starts, he has 8 goals this season. Sounders may be struggling, but the 27-year-old Peruvian is definitely on song this season.
- Games: 14
- Games Started: 12
- Goals: 08
- Assists: 01
Jordan Morris: Can play either as a striker or an attacking midfielder. His speed and the technical ability on the ball makes him a crafty companion in this team.
- Games: 18
- Games Started: 17
- Goals: 07
- Assists: 04
RM vs CEV Dream11 Grand League Scenarios:
- If Galaxy wins: Choose Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He should be your captain, but no more striker from Galaxy. Go with Favio Alvarez and Jonathan dos Santos from midfield. The duo is attack-minded and can get a goal or an assist as well.
- From the back, you must go with Daniel Steres. He has been in good scoring touch of late and is a threat from the dead-ball situations.
- If there is a draw: Choose still the above-mentioned players, and add Lletget in your midfield.
- While from Saunders, James Morris is a must-have. He has been fantastic all seaosn.
- As is their striker Raul Ruidiaz, who is a leading goal scorer for the team.
RM vs CEV Dream11 Sample Teams: