SEV VS ESL Dream11 Prediction | La Liga | Espanyol FC vs Sevilla, Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Aug 18, 2019 3:49 pm IST
SEV VS ESL Dream11 Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
The Two La Liga sides look to lock horns for what looks like an enthralling game in yet another Spanish League season. This would be the first game for both the sides into the new season to La Liga. Let’s look at the SEV VS ESL Dream11 team prediction, what could be an exciting game for both clubs.
The La Liga match will be played between Espanyol and Sevilla. The game will start at 10:30 pm (IST), on Sunday, August 18th 2019.
Recent form (Last six matches)
Espanyol won– 1
Sevilla won – 4
- Adria Pedrosa has a slight injury trouble, but is still likely to get a start at left-back ahead of Didac Vila.
- Lluís Lopez and Naldo should be guarding the centre-back department.
- Oscar Melendo and Matias Vargas are likely to start in the wide areas of the midfield, since Espanyol will be without front runner striker Borja Iglesias towards his move to Real Betis.
- Ever Banega is suspended, which should see three debutants feature in midfield.
- Fernando, Joan Jordan and Oliver Torres should be in the playing 11
- Luuk de Jong and Lucas Ocampos are set to feature in the visitors’ front three, while new defensive recruits Jules Kounde and Diego Carlos will partner Daniel Carrico at centre-back.
Espanyol Probable XI: López, Pedrosa, López, Naldo, López, Vargas, Roca, Darder, Melendo, Lei, Ferreyra
Sevilla Probable XI: Vaclik, Escudero, Carriço, Koundé, Navas, Jordán, Fernando, Torres, Haddadi, Jong, Ocampos
Potential Game Changers:
- Sergi Darder
- Marco Roca
- Facundo Ferreyra
- Lucas Ocampos
- Munir El Haddadi
- Luuk de Jong
Likely to score:
- For Espanyol: Wu Lei, Facundo Ferreyra
- For Sevilla: Lucas Ocampos, Luuk de Jong
Captain and Vice-Captain Option:
Facundo Ferreyra: The 28-year-old Argentine arrived from Benfica last season and featured mostly from the bench. But with star striker Borja Iglesias expected to leave for Real Betis, Ferreyra now has the chance to make the forward position his own. He has the pace and technical ability to be a success.
Wu Lei: The first-ever Chinese to play in La Liga. He has had a decent start to his career in Spain, impressing in the limited opportunity he got.
- Games: 12
- Goals: 03
- Assists: 01
Marc Roca and Sergi Darder: Much of Espanyol’s power is in their midfield, with the likes of Marc Roca, and Sergi Darder pulling the string.
Roca is still young and will only improve, while Darder is reaching his prime and already showed last season that he can be pretty influential on the field.
Lucas Ocampos: Following the less than impressive 2018-19 season, Sevilla dug deep into the transfer for the fresh blood with Lucas Ocampos being one of the new arrivals.
The 25-year-old is a very wily customer, often drifting back into the midfield to dictate things. He has goals in him as well.
Last season (With Marseille):
- Games: 38
- Goals: 05
- Assists: 07
Luuk de Jong: he arrived in La Liga with a reputation of being a very good poacher. But he is more than that tag, for his hold up play and ability in the air, all these qualities making him a very very dangerous player.
Last season (With PSV Eindhoven)
- Games: 40
- Goals: 31
- Assists: 06
SEV vs ESP Dream11 Prediction winner:
Considering both Espanyol and Sevilla finished 7th and 6th respectively last season, there’s not much to differentiate between these two teams.
A draw looks a good call.