NEUFC vs ODS Dream11 Match Prediction
NEUFC vs ODS Dream11: FC Odisha’s hopes of making to the playoffs are hanging by a thread and they must win the next two games by any margin if they are to stand any chance of making into the top-four. Their next game is against the NorthEast United at Kalinga Stadium on Friday evening (IST).
That said, Odisha know that their destiny is not in their own hands, for even if they win the next two games, they may yet get knocked out of the playoffs. For the simple reason that Mumbai are fourth, five points ahead of them but having played a game more than them.
But fifth-placed Chennaiyin FC are best placed to qualify, as they have three games to play and six points may be enough for them.
As for the NorthEast United, the season is done and dusted, and they have only pride to save in their remaining three games.
Host: Odisha FC
Visitors: NorthEast United
Competition: Indian Super League
Match Venue: Kalinga Stadium
Match Timing: Friday, February 14, @07:30 PM
Dream11 Football Prediction – Odds checker:
Odisha FC to win: 1.36 (9/25), Probability to happen: 73.53%
NorthEast United to win: 4.20 (16/5), Probability to happen: 23.81%
Draw: 3.60 (13/5), Probability to happen: 27.78%
To get exclusive fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.
For daily fantasy sports tips on your mobile phone, Fill out the form below
Odisha FC vs NorthEast United Team News:
Odisha FC Team News:
- Much of Odisha’s problems have surfaced from the absence of their leading goal scorer Aridane Santana. Take the leading man out of a team and any team would struggle.
- Rest of the squad is fit and ready to play this season-defining game.
How Odisha FC may line-up?
- Manuel Onwu will definitely lead the attack for the home team, while Xisco will be behind in a no-10 role, with Jerry and Nandha both providing the width.
- Both Marcos Tebar and Vinit Rai will be playing as defensive midfielders, while the backline should have Narayan Das, Carlos Delgado, Gaurav Bora, and Shubham Sarangi.
Odisha FC key players:
- Manuel Onwu: Odisha’s last three goals have come from the boots of new signing Manuel Onwu. He is in red-hot form at the moment.
- Francisco “Xisco” Hernandez Marcos: Arguably the most consistent player for Odisha this season. He can do almost anything on the pitch, be it the passing or popping up with a goal or two.
NorthEast United team news:
- The Highlanders have endured a difficult season, with their own fair share of injury issues which, in the end, proved to be the catalyst.
- Star striker Asamoah Gyan was forced to withdraw from the tournament following an injury, with the club failing to find a regular goal scorer since then.
- In addition, the visitors are also without Provat Lakra, Nikhil Kadam and Mislav Komorski.
- Midfielder Lalengmawia is out of this match due to personal reasons.
How NorthEast United may line-up?
- NorthEast managed to score one-third of the total goals they managed before the last game in one game, and that’s why change is not expected from them except Milan Singh who is expected to replace Lalengmawia in the midfield.
NorthEast United key players:
- Federico Gallego: Not as impactful as last season, but he is real quality on NorthEast’s roster.
- Redeem Tlang: with three goals, he is the leading goal scorer for NorthEast United on their current active roster.
Odisha FC vs NorthEast United predicted playing 11:
Odisha FC: Francisco Dorronsoro, Shubham Sarangi, Gaurav Bora, Carlos Delgado, Narayan Das, Marcos Tebar, Vinit Rai, Xisco Hernandez, Jerry Mawihmingthanga, Nandhakumar, Manuel Onwu
NorthEast United: Subhasish Roy Choudhary, Reagan Singh, Kai Heerings, Wayne Vaz, Rakesh Pradhan, Jose Leudo, Milan Singh, Redeem Tlang, Ninthoi, Federico Gallego, Andy Keogh
NEUFC vs ODS Dream11 Teams:
The match will be updated on India Fantasy Telegram!
Subscribe to India Fantasy YouTube Channel!