WOL vs PYN Dream11 Team Prediction | Grand League – Wolverhampton Wanderers vs FC Pyunik, Fantasy Team News
Updated on: Aug 15, 2019 11:49 pm IST
WOL vs PYN Dream11 | Dream11 Grand League Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
Wolverhampton Wanderers will look to put the tie to the bed when they host FC Pyunik in the 3rd round of UEFA Europa League qualifier match at Molineaux Stadium.
MATCH Info: UEFA Europa League Qualifier
When: August 16, 2019, 12:15 AM
Where: Molineux Stadium
WOL vs PYN Dream11 MATCH PREVIEW:
The gulf between the two sides was evident even at the home of Armenian Premier League runners up when these two sides met in the first leg.
Nuno Espirit Santo‘s men recorded a straight-forward, a near-perfect 4-0 win to put one foot in the UEFA Europa League playoffs. set to be played next week.
Now the visitors head into the 2nd leg, short on confidence and with an aim to keep the tie to a respectable scoreline.
But the hosts are clear favourites to repeat the last week’s performance in front of their fans, if not better it. The least expected from the visitors is to at least make a game in the 2nd leg.
However, FC Pyukin can take some heart from the fact that Nuno will name a playing 11 while keeping an eye on the weekend’s Premier League fixture against Manchester United. He will no doubt tempt against playing his big guns in this fixture which looks as good as over.
WOL vs PYN Dream11 Team News:
- At the moment, head coach Nuno Espirito Santo has the luxury of a full-strength team available at his disposal.
- However, with a 4-0 lead, the qualification to the playoffs look secured. And that’s why we expect Wolves to rotate their squad in the 2nd leg.
- New signing Patrick Cutrone, as well as Bruno Jordao, Jesus Vallejo and Pedro Neto, are all expected to start here.
- In addition, left-back Ruben Vinagre, who can also play as a winger, and Adama Traore are in contention as well.
- The visitors have some injury concerns ahead of this game.
- The Armenian Premier League’s runners up will be assessing both Artur Kartashyan and Hovhannes Poghosyan before the game.
- While right-back Robert Hakobyan has been ruled out.
WOL vs PYN Dream11 Grand League Picks for Captains & Vice-Captains:
Patrick Cutrone: Wolves shelled out in the region of £20m for the signature of AC Milan’s young striker. Now, this match gives him a perfect opportunity t sow what the West Midlands club could hope to see in the future.
Last season stats:
- Games: 43
- Goals: 09
- Assists: 02
Adama Traore: Certainly, a lot was expected from the former Barcelona protege who has been confined to a hit and miss prospect up until now. No doubt he has the talent, and a terrifying pace, with the improvement, is certainly needed in the decision making in the final 3rd. We expect him to have a good game here.
WOL vs PYN Dream11 Grand League Teams:
- Wolves dominating teams should be the only option for the Dream11 players for this particular game.
- A 7-4 combination, with the defence and the attack, stocked with the home team’s players.
- From what we saw in the first leg, Wolves are certainly going to enjoy a lot of space, more often than not, and that’s why going with their more offensive players look a good option to go with.
- That said, the visitors did produce a moment or two which worried the English team in the first leg.
- The likes of Antonio Stankov and Artur Miranyan are good to go.
WOL vs PYN Dream11 Teams: