DET vs ATL Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Detroit Pistons vs Atlanta Hawks
Updated on: Oct 28, 2022 2:35 am IST
DET vs ATL Dream11: The NBA Regular Season is on and some of the contender-level teams are struggling while others have risen their game lately. The Utah Jazz has been a sweet surprise alongside Portland Trail Blazers whereas the Golden State Warriors and the Miami Heat are still finding their feet. Meanwhile, there is Atlanta Hawks whose season has gone as expected and they will meet up the Detroit Pistons here.
These two played just a couple of nights ago and the Atlanta Hawks won 118:113 in a high-scoring affair as Trae Young lighted up 35 points. Bojan Bogdanovic had 33 points but it wasn’t enough as a 29-24 fourth-quarter from the Hawks to seal the deal. Can the Pistons stall their suffering or will the Hawks capitalize upon their gains to extend Detroit’s losing streak to five?
Host: Detroit Pistons
Visitors: Atlanta Hawks
Match Timing: 29 October, @ 04:30 AM
Venue: Little Caesars Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Pistons have same old issues
The Pistons have been below-par teams for some years now and their rebuild has been painful. While they have landed talented and potential star players like Cade Cunningham, Jaden Ivey, Saddiq Bey, Isaiah Stewart, Jalen Duren, and Killina Hayes. Cade has been improving as a scorer while Jaden has a high ceiling. Saddiq has been a big influence whereas Bojan Bogdanovic has brought a ton of long-range props to the team.
The improved three-point shooting showed in the last game as the Pistons outgunned the Hawks 14-8, shooting 43% from deep. The team was unable to keep Trae Young away from the free-throw line, who made 16 of his 17 shots from there. Detroit played a decent brand of defense but they need to do a much better job of closing out. However, the team isn’t expected to break even the 30-game win mark and they are likely heading to the lottery again.
The Hawks are doing well but need to shoot better
The Hawks continue to struggle from the long-range, and Trae is yet to muster up the rhythm from there. However, the addition of DeJounte Murray has given them someone who can take the ball-handling pressure from Trae and is one of the best all-around guards. John Collins has been amazing to begin the season but De’Andre Hunter has looked under the pump lately. Clint Capela’s production has fallen which has opened the room for more minutes when it comes to Onyeka Okongwu.
The team does miss Bogdan Bogdanovic who brings impressive long-range shooting off-the-bench. Meanwhile, the rest of the bench is okayish apart from Okongwu who has shown resilience. The Hawks defense looks better with the inclusion of DeJounte Murray who is amazing at getting the ball lose and instigate fastbreak opportunities. The ceiling is high for the Hawks but they have their work cut out in a conference that has the likes of the Celtics, Heat, Nets, Sixers, Raptors, Cavaliers, etc. to name some of the firepower.
Atlanta Hawks | Detroit Pistons
Games: 04 | 05
Wins: 03 | 01
Defeats: 01 | 04
Detroit Pistons vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Detroit Pistons Team News
- Alec Burks is OUT.
- Marvin Bagley III is OUT for the game.
- Jaden Ivey is QUESTIONABLE.
Pistons Expected Starting Five
Sharpshooting Forwards: SF: Saddiq Bey | SF/PF: Bojan Bogdanovic
Middle: C: Isaiah Stewart
Guards: SG: Cade Cunningham | SG: Jaden Ivey
BENCH: Braxton Key, Saben Lee, Corey Joseph, Jalen Duren, Killian Hayes, Rodney McGruder, Buddy Boeheim.
Coach: Dwayne Casey
Atlanta Hawks Team News
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is OUT.
Hawks Expected Starting Five
Forwards: SF: De’Andre Hunter| PF: John Collins
Frontline: C: Clint Capela
Guards: PG: DeJounte Murray | PG: Trae Young
BENCH: Onyeka Okongwu, Trent Forrest, Jalen Johnson, Frank Kaminsky, AJ Griffin, Justin Holiday, Aaron Holiday, Vit Krejci, Tyrese Martin.
COACH: Nate McMillan
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Young has put up big numbers but he has struggled from the long-range, shooting below 23% from there but his presence alone commends a lot of attention. I expect him to be in 25+ points, 6-10 assists, and 1-3 steals range. The Guard can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Cade was putting up big numbers in the last game but committed seven turnovers to worsen his woes. I believe he will be in 18-24 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 4-7 assists range.
DeJounte would like to be more efficient, but hey, he is new to the Hawks system and once he figures it out, he can be a big-time threat. I believe he will be in 15-22 points, 7-11 assists, and 7-10 rebounds range here.
John has been highly impressive, picking up big-time scoring, lodging high number of rebounds, and trying hard on defense. I believe he will be in 16-22 points, 9-13 rebounds, and 1-4 blocks range.
Ivey missed the last game but the rookie has turned out to be an all-around package when he has played. I believe he will be in 14-19 points, 6-10 rebounds, 4-6 assists, and 1-2 steals range if he plays.
Bojan has eclipsed the 20+ points mark in three of the last five games and has made 4+ threes a game at a 50%+ clip, which is really impressive. I believe he will be in 18-25 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
DET vs ATL DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Saddiq Bey(DET): Bojan had 17 points, 4 rebounds in the last game. Saddiq forms a strong shooting duo in the frontline alongside Bojan. I believe he will be in 14-21 points and 3-5 rebounds range.
- Clint Capela(ATL): Clint had 6 points, 10 rebounds, 2 assists, 4 blocks, 1 steal in the last game. Capela’s numbers have fallen a lot but he remains a prolific rebounder, shot-blocker and lob-catcher. I expect a 6-12 points, 8-12 rebounds, and 1-4 blocks range.
- Isaiah Stewart(DET): Stewart had 7 points, 9 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Stewart is a strong rebounder, inside finisher, and can provide decent defense. I believe he will be in 8-14 points, 8-13 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
- Jalen Duren(DET): Jalen had 7 points, 9 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. It is strange how Jalen had a similar statline to Isaiah and stranger is the fact that he is pretty much the same type of player. I believe he will be in 8-12 points, 7-11 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
- DeAndre Hunter(ATL): Hunter had 17 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Wing DeAndre fills in well as a wing and his production is enough for a sustainable offense. I believe he will be in 13-18 points range here.
- Onyeka Okongwu(ATL): Okongwu had 10 points, 3 rebounds, 1 block, 1 steal in the last game. Okongwu is an impressive back-up Center who brings almost the similar skillset as Capela. I expect a 8-12 points, 4-8 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
- Cory Joseph(DET): Joseph had 2 points, 6 assists, 3 rebounds in the last game. Cory is a strong playmaker and defender but his offense is limited. I believe he will be in 4-8 points, 4-6 assists, and 1-2 steals range.
- Killian Hayes(DET): Hayes had 5 points, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Killian’s offensive struggles keep him away from playing big minutes. I expect a 4-8 points, 3-5 assists, and 1-3 steals range.
- Justin Holiday(ATL): Holiday had 2 points, 3 assists, 3 rebounds in the last game. Holiday remains a strong defender but his overall production has taken a hit.
- Aaron Holiday(ATL): Aaron had 10 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Aaron has done well in the bench role.
- Isaiah Livers(DET): Livers had 12 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Isaiah’s outside shot is ringing and he has made early impressions. I believe he will be in 8-13 points and 2-4 rebounds range.
DET vs ATL Dream11 TEAM Prediction
PG: T Young(SP), C Cunningham(PP)
SG: K Hayes
SF: B Bogdanovic, D Hunter
PF: J Collins, O Okongwu
C: C Capela
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
The peppy Pistons take on the handsome Hawks, can the young team spring up a spring up a surprise? You can catch the live game by using the NBA League Pass. To ;earn the scores, stats, and news, go to the official website of the NBA. To access the highlights, go to the Official YouTube channel of the NBA.