ATL vs PHX Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Atlanta Hawks vs Phoenix Suns
Updated on: Feb 5, 2022 7:43 pm IST
ATL vs PHX Dream11: NBA has been rolling its game on a regular basis and pulled the tough Omicron period through their flexibility. This is how it is though with the NBA, it has surely been one of the successful business models during the pandemic and It is not possible without players, staff, and coaching personnel pulling through in such times. Anyway, let us jump into the action between the Phoenix Suns and the Atlanta Hawks.
Atlanta Hawks have been playing well since the third week of January after they had a tough mid-December to mid-January period. Hawks are still two games under the 50% win mark and well, with the Eastern Conference growing at a great rate this season. Atlanta will have to mount up a big run now and get closer to the top-six because the Play-in tournament will be tough too without home-court advantage.
The Suns have been on fire and they have been an amazing squad throughout the season. They are on an eleven game winning streak and they have been on two such streaks now this season. The backcourt of Paul and Booker has been one of the best in the league. Phoenix is certainly the favourite for winning it all so far.
Host: Atlanta Hawks
Visitors: Phoenix Suns
Match Timing: 4 February, @ 06:00 AM
Venue: FootPrint Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Suns: Watch out for them!
Suns have piled up wins after wins. They have figured out the NBA system better than everyone else and the major reason for that has been the mixture of experience and young legs. Devin Booker has been on a scoring tear throughout the season and his tendency to put up big-time points makes him one of the best scorers in the league. With Chris Paul as the backcourt partner, who can dish assists, and with him picking up his scoring, the team has been blessed with two high-yielding guards who can pull through even there are injuries.
Mikal Bridges as the starting wing keeps on piling up pain for the opponents on both ends of the floor. With Deandre Ayton back, you get quality inside points, rebounding, and superb defense. Cameron Johnson has been a brilliant presence on both ends of the floor. Jae Crowder forms a sturdy wing combination with Bridges and Johnson. The Suns have these players as the core while Biyombo, Smith, McGee, and Shamet can manage some deep minutes too.
Hawks: No Eastern Conference Finals anymore?
The Hawks reached the Eastern Conference Finals last season but trust me the East has grown this season with multiple squads firing more than last season. The competition is tight this around and I have a doubt that this team can mount up an Eastern Conference Finals run again. The trouble is that with Bulls, Hornets, and Heat growing this season, the competition has gotten stiff and you can’t run away with wins that easily with the East skyrocketing. I am not giving a surefire verdict but in terms of depth, Heat has really grown.
Trae Young has been the prime contributor once again and the team feeds off his energy in terms of playmaking and scoring end. John Collins has been wonderful at the big Forward position again. Hunter, Bogdanovic, Huerter, and Gallinari are all serviceable shooters and thankfully for the Hawks team, Bogdanovic has been on fire recently. Capela’s numbers have fallen but Okongwu has kept the ante up off the bench. Overall, the Hawks are in need of a big winning run but they have a lot of catching up to do.
Phoenix Suns | Atlanta Hawks
Games: 50| 50
Wins: 41| 24
Defeats: 09| 26
Atlanta Hawks vs Phoenix Suns NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Atlanta Hawks Team News
- Trae Young is a Game-Time Decision.
- DeAndre hunter is PROBABLE for this game.
Hawks Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: De’Andre Hunter(PROBABLE)
Frontline: PF: John Collins | C: Clint Capela
Guards: SG: Kevin Huerter | PG: Trae Young(Game-Time Decision)
BENCH: Bogdan Bogdanovic, Kevin Knox II Danillo Gallinari, Sharife Cooper, Lou Williams, Jalen Johnson, Timothe Luwawu-Cabarot, Onyeka Okongwu, Delon Wright, and Skyler Mays.
Phoenix Suns Team News
- Dario Saric is OUT for an indefinite period.
- Frank Kaminsky is OUT and he has no timetable for a comeback.
- Abdel Nader is OUT and he has not played for a long time.
- Landry Shamet, Cameron Payne are OUT for this game
- Deandre Ayton is PROBABLE for the game
Suns Expected Starting Five
Wings: PF: Jae Crowder | SF: Mikal Bridges
Middle: C: Deandre Ayton
Guards: SG: Devin Booker | PG: Chris Paul
BENCH: Elfrid Payton, Bismack Biyombo, Cameron Johnson, Javale McGee, Jalen Smith, Ismail Wainright.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Devin has been in an incredible offensive form since the beginning of January and keeps finding his rhythm game in and game out. Devin has been scoring plus 30 range while grabbing 4-6 rebounds a game regularly. The Guard can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 37-51
Trae Young(ATL) has been in the 25+ points and 8+ assists range this season. He is QUESTIONABLE for the game.
CP-3 has improved his scoring since December and he has done a wonderful job of dipping in points and dishing assists. The Guard has been scoring around 20 points and dishing 12+ assists a game regularly these days.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 43-60
Collins has been a big-time contributor at the big Forward position for the Hawks for three seasons now. He has usually been in the 16-19 points range while grabbing 6-9 rebounds a game regularly.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 28-41
Hunter has been in a more than decent touch offensively and if not for constant injuries, he could have averaged over 18 points a game for the last two seasons. Anyway, I expect 11-17 points and 3-5 rebounds range here.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 22-33
Mikal has been in incredible offensive form these days, hitting one of the purple patches with which he began the season. The wing has scored 18 or more in three straight games but I expect a 13-18 points range here.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 24-42
ATL vs PHX DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Kevin Huerter(ATL) had 26 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds in the last game. Kevin has been in the 8-11 points range when Trae is in, when he is absent, a 15+ points range is to be expected.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic(ATL) had 18 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists in the last game. Bogdan has been scoring 18 or more in three of the last five games and clinches 3-5 rebounds a game regularly.
- Onyeka Okongwu(ATL) had 9 points, 9 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block in the last game. Onyeka has been in the 7-9 points and 6-9 rebounds range off the bench.
- DeAndre Ayton(PHX) had 12 points, 6 rebounds in the last game. Ayton has just been back from injury and I think a 12-19 points and 8+ rebounds range is to be expected soon.
- Cameron Johnson(PHX) had 16 points, 3 rebounds in the last game. The wing can be expected to score 14-19 points and clinch 3-5 rebounds a game regularly.
- Danilo Gallinari(ATL) had 7 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks in the last game. Danilo has struggled to shoot recently but a 10-14 points range is a norm for him.
- Clint Capela(ATL) had 6 points, 8 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Clint has been in the above range usually and his numbers are down compared to last season.
- Jae Crowder(PHX) had 3 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Crowder has been in the 8+ points and 3+ rebounds range throughout the season.
- DeAndre Bembry(ATL) had 2 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. If Harden doesn’t play, I expect a 8-14 points range.
ATL vs PHX Dream11 Team
(if Young doesn’t play)
PG: C Paul(SP)
SG: D Booker(PP)
SF: K Huerter, M Bridges, C Johnson
PF: J Collins
C: D Ayton, O Okongwu
(if Young plays)
PG: C Paul(PP), T Young(SP)
SG: B Bogdanovic
SF: K Huerter, M Bridges, C Johnson
PF: J Collins
C: O Okongwu
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Not good news for Indian fans who want to catch the best team in the league right now. This contest can’t be witnessed through Indian services! Streaming services Voot and JIOTV are not going to display this game. That is why the best way to get all the NBA games and get close to the live streams is through the annual subscription in the NBA League Pass, through which you can also get access to all the full game replays if you miss the live game. For scores, stats, and news, go to the official website of the NBA.