SAS vs MIA Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for San Antonio Spurs vs Miami Heat
Updated on: Feb 3, 2022 8:59 pm IST
SAS vs MIA Dream11: Hello NBA fans! How has the going been for you! The bettors, fans, readers, writers, everyone alike has been engaged in the intense affair since the beginning of the season. The thrills and spills of the league is what makes a wonderful ride and well, there are teams who showcase such tremendous leaps then there are teams who fall off the radar time and time again. Anyway, in this game, the San Antonio Spurs will take on Miami Heat in an inter-conference match-up.
The Spurs have 14 more losses than the wins, continuously falling since the January period. The Spurs have received immense contributions for the young players but they are largely a work-in-progress. San Antonio has been an offensive powerhouse throughout the season but defensively, they have been fragile.
The Miami Heat is a strong squad on both ends of the floor and their team depth has been incredible. Right now, they are on a three-game losing streak, and well, this is not a big deal because, for a team that has been as injured as them, such streaks are understandable. Still, having 12 wins more losses must give coach Erick Spoelstra a respite.
Host: San Antonio Spurs
Visitors: Miami Heat
Match Timing: 4 February, @ 07:00 AM
Venue: AT & T Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Spurs: Young and bright
Spurs are an energetic squad and despite their youth, they have been number one in the league in terms of assists per game. Well, coach Greg Popovich has always preached the ball-sharing style and this has been the theme for the team for many seasons. Heck, even isolation specialist DeMar DeRozan saw an uptick in his assists count when he played for the Spurs. Overall, yes, the record is abysmal but the Spurs are surely in the right direction. However, will Greg stay around long enough to see the team’s ascension?
DeJounte Murray(Questionable here) has been scoring 20+ and leads all guards in triple doubles this season, indicating his overall prowess. Meanwhile, Derrick White has been bubbling with 14+ points and 5+ assists a game regularly. Keldon Johnson has been soaring with 15+ points nights while Doug McDermott is always a welcoming floor spreader with his shooting. Off the bench, Devin Vassell and Lonnie Walker IV bring a formidable scoring punch, both scoring 10+ regularly. However, it is the defensive end that needs fixing for the Spurs.
Heat: Depth is the theme
Miami Heat formed a strong squad in the offseason and they are a high-flying squad with multiple all-around players and with premium scorers, they have risen through ranks this season. The Heat didn’t fare well last season whenever Butler and Adebayo were injured, because the team didn’t have the required depth. However, the decision to bring in Kyle Lowry and PJ Tucker has worked wonders for the team as they continue to make a push for the Deep Playoff run this season. The guard position is loaded and the signs are promising for this squad.
With Adebayo back, the team can be a force on both ends. Butler has been an all-around presence and defense, rebounding, playmaking, and scoring all are important when it comes to the postseason. Herro has been on fire offensively and despite his offensive struggles, he can come up with big-time nights. Duncan Robinson has struggled percentage-wise but he knows when to heat up as well, but yes, he will need to shoot better. Meanwhile, Tucker has been huge on both ends. On the other, Max Strus has been an X-Factor with his big-time shooting output while Martin, Vincent, and Dedmon round off a strong and deep Heat unit that can get even better.
Miami Heat | San Antonio Spurs
Games: 52| 52
Wins: 32 | 19
Defeats: 20 | 33
San Antonio Spurs vs Miami Heat NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
San Antonio Spurs Team News:
- Zach Collins is OUT for the game.
- DeJounte Murray, Doug McDermott are QUESTIONABLE for the game
- Jakob Poeltl is OUT for the game
- Keita Bates-Diop is OUT for the game
Spurs Expected Starting Five
Wings: SF: Keldon Johnson | SF: Doug McDermott(QUESTIONABLE)
Middle: C: Drew Eubanks
Guards: PG: DeJounte Murray(QUESTIONABLE) | PG: Derrick White
BENCH MAIN ROTATIONS: Devin Vassell, Lonnie Walker IV, Thaddeus Young, Joshua Primo, Jock Landale, Tre Jones, Joe Wisekamp.
Miami Team News
- Markieff Morris, KZ Okpala are OUT For the game
- Victor Oladipo is OUT and with no timetable to return.
- Kyle Lowry, Jimmy Butler, PJ Tucker, Caleb Martin are QUESTIONABLE for the game
- Omer Yurtseven is in the COVID-19 protocols.
Heat Expected Starting Five
Wings/Forwards: SF: Jimmy Butler(QUESTIONABLE) | PF: PJ Tucker(QUESTIONABLE)
Middle: C: Bam Adebayo
Guards: SG: Duncan Robinson | PG: Gabe Vincent
Miami Heat Bench: Max Strus, Tyler Herro, DeWayne Dedmon, Caleb Martin(QUESTIONABLE), Udonis Haslem, Marcus Garrett, Kyle Guy.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Dejounte is certainly a candidate for the Most Improved Player this season and he leads the Spurs in points, assists, and steals. Murray has been scoring 20+, grabbing 8+ rebounds, and dishing 8+ assists a game along with 1+ steals a game. Murray can be selected as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario. He is QUESTIONABLE for the game.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 49-61
Adebayo has been having some strong outings since he has been back and his two-way abilities make him one of the best Centers. I expect a 18-25 points range here along with 11-16 rebounds and 1+ steals from the big.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 40-60
Derrick is the second major playmaker for the Spurs and his ability to score from the outside renders him effective. The Guard has been scoring in the 14-16 points while dishing 5-9 assists a game regularly this season.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 27-37
Jimmy is one of the best all-around wings in the league and ever since he has been back, his numbers have been through the roof. His usual range is 20-26 points, 9-12 assists, 6-8 rebounds, and 1-3 steals per game these days. He is QUESTIONABLE for the game.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 35-45
Johnson has the potential to become one of the best shooting wings in the league and he has been able to score in bunches throughout the season. He has shot 44% from three-point range and has scored in the 16-21 points range quite a bit recently.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 25-32
Herro has been a huge presence off the bench and definitely a frontrunner for the Sixth-Player-of-the-Year award. Tyler has usually been in the 16-23 points, 3-6 rebounds and 3-5 assists range throughout the season.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 22-30
SAS vs MIA DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Doug McDermott(SAS) had 10 points, 2 assists, 1 rebound in the last game. Doug can be expected to score in the 10-15 points range. He is questionable for the game.
- PJ Tucker(MIA) had 12 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals in the last game. PJ has been in the 11-18 points, 5-7 rebounds and 1-2 steals range these days. He is questionable for the game.
- Max Strus(MIA) had 9 points, 4 rebounds in the last game. Strus can be in for 25+ points night every now and then but his usual range is about 9 points.
- Devin Vassell(SAS) had 14 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Devin has usually been scoring in the 11-14 points range while grabbing 4-8 rebounds a game regularly.
- Duncan Robinson(MIA) had 5 points, 2 assists in the last game. The guard has struggled to shoot recently but like Strus, he can be in for a 20+ points nights.
- Gabe Vincent(MIA) had 3 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 steal in the last contest. Vincent has scored 10 or more in three of the last four games. I believe he will be in 13-19 points range here.
- Dewayne Dedmon(MIA) had 4 points, 4 rebounds in the last contest. He has been in the 4-6 points and 4-7 rebounds range regularly.
- Lonnie Walker IV(SAS) had 11 points, 4 assists, 1 rebound, 1 steal in the last game. Lonnie has been scoring in the 11-12 points range during recent games.
- Devin Vassell(SAS) had 7 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Devin has usually been in the 10-14 points and 3-5 rebounds range mostly.
- Joshua Primo(SAS) had 6 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block, 1 steal in the last game. Joshua has been scoring in 5-6 points range during recent games mostly.
SAS vs MIA Dream11 Team
(If Murray, Butler play)
PG: D Murray(SP)
SG: L Walker
SF: J Butler(PP), M Strus, D Vassell
PF: P Tucker
C: B Adebayo, D Eubanks
(If Murray, Butler end up missing the game)
PG: G Vincent Nnamdi
SG: D White, T Herro
SF: M Strus, D Vassell
PF: P Tucker, K Johnson(PP)
C: B Adebayo(SP)
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
This game is not available on TV channels MTV and VH1 and on the other, the streaming platforms in Voot and JIO TV will also not showcase this game for the viewers living in India. That is why I will humming the same tune that if you are a big-time NBA fan, who loves to have a look at all the teams, then buy the Annual Subscription of the NBA League Pass, which gives you access to all the live games and also access the full game replays from this season and earlier season too. To get the scores, stats, and news, visit the official website of the NBA.