GSW vs SAC Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Golden State Warriors vs Sacramento Kings
Updated on: Feb 3, 2022 10:11 pm IST
GSW vs SAC Dream11: Hello, dear readers, we meet again, to discuss the wild ride of the NBA. The Trade deadline is near and I am waiting for my phone to explode with trade updates it will not be a surprise if many big-time names are moved to some other squads, it is coming, the window that changes the way you write, read, and evaluate the game. However, for some teams, it remains the same and I guess both teams who will participate in the game here are going to follow the trajectory they have so far as the Golden State Warriors host the Sacramento Kings.
The Warriors have been on the upward trajectory recently, right on a seven-game winning streak and with their incredible depth, this is not much of a surprise. They are just behind the red-hot Suns and well, it seems like they will be the second team to 40 wins, which is a remarkable achievement. The Golden State Warriors keep on rolling as the opponents keep folding against them.
The trajectory for the Sacramento Kings hasn’t seen an uptick and they keep on failing their fans every season. Who is to blame though? Perhaps, the management has failed to cultivate a secure culture for the young players season in and season and this is a team that indeed needs to explore the trade market, for the sake of the players if anything.
Host: Golden State Warriors
Visitors: Sacramento Kings
Match Timing: 4 February, @ 08:30 AM
Venue: Chase Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Warriors: Up, up, and up….
The fact that a second-string Warriors team without two of its top scorers beat a full-strength Spurs in the last game tells you all you need to know about the Steve Kerr-led unit. The Warriors have seen massive improvements since last season, and no description can serve justice to the leaps and bounds this team has taken since last season. The Dubs are back and they are like those Dubs that made the NBA Finals and downed the LeBron-led Cavs. The Dubs that dominated the mid-to-late 2010s and now here we are at the start of the 2020s
Many of the Warriors’ bench players can be straightaway starters for most of the teams in the league. The team is oozing with guard depth, well who do they have? Stephen Curry, who keeps forging his identity as more than a scorer and top-notch shooter, Jordan Poole, who can heat up scoring-wise, and Klay Thompson, who is one of the best off-the-catch shooters to play the game. When you add Andrew Wiggins’ two-way talent to the mix and Otto Porter Jr’s desire to play defense and knock down open shots, you’d think this is all! No, the team has won recently without their defense and assists leader in Draymond. Looney has been a big-time rebounder while Gary Payton II, Damion Lee, Jonathan Kuminga, and Juan Toscano-Anderson round off a highly deep bench. The Warriors are a force this season, y’all!
Kings: When will this end?
Suppose you are a Kings fan since 2002 or so when Chris Webber, Mike Bibby, Vlade Divac, Hedo Turkoglu, etc. almost pushed Shaq and Kobe to the brink. All those players left by the mid-2000s mostly, and well since the 2005-2006 season, the team hasn’t made the Playoffs. How tough is it, seeing your favorite team not even make the Playoffs and losing 60%+ games during most of the seasons? Life for a Sacramento Kings must not be easy whenever the team’s game is on, you know it is the same, brief sparks, no, not even that, the Kings keep on going on five+ game losing streaks during almost every season. The Kings have been among the worst teams in the league and for them, even reaching the 11th spot in the Conference seems like a win.
So, you wonder if players like Fox, Hield, Bagley, and Barnes will like to waste their primes for a Franchise that seems to be cursed at this point. The team lands high draft picks each season and what does it amount to? The same cycle, reset, rebuild, lose. The trade deadline will be here again and the struggling shooter Hield, veteran wing Barnes, Bagley II, all three can be on the move, what will the team get in return for them? Who knows. When will the Kings ever make the Playoffs? Each season they come in with some agenda but I think this is not an issue of the players, the team culture has indeed frustrated Marvin Bagley, who has not held back in his criticism.
Sacramento Kings | Golden State Warriors
Games: 53| 52
Wins: 19| 39
Defeats: 34| 13
Golden State Warriors vs Sacramento Kings NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Golden State Warriors Team News
- James Wiseman is OUT for this contest and he is yet to play this season.
- Draymond Green is OUT but may be back before the second week of February.
- Andre Iguodala is OUT for the contest due to a hip issue.
- Otto Porter Jr. is QUESTIONABLE for the game
- Nemanja Bjelica is QUESTIONABLE for the game.
Warriors Expected Starting Five
Wings: SF: Andrew Wiggins
Middle: C: Kevon Looney
Guards: SG: Klay Thompson | PG: Stephen Curry | PG: Moses Moody
BENCH: Nemanja Bjelica(QUESTIONABLE), Jordan Poole, Damion Lee, Jonathan Kuminga, Juan Toscano-Anderson, Gary Payton II, Chris Chiozza.
Sacramento Kings Team News
- De’Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley III are Game-Time Decisions.
- Terance Davis is OUT for at least three months
Sacramento Kings Expected Starting Five
Forwards: PF: Maurice Harkless | SF: Harrison Barnes
Middle: C: Richuan Holmes
Guards: PG: DeAaron Fox (Game Time Decision) | PG: Tyrese Haliburton
BENCH: Buddy Hield, Davion Mitchell, Louis King, Damian Jones, Chimezie Metu, Jahmius Ramsey, Emmanuel Terry, Alex Len, Robert Woodward III.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Stephen Curry(GSW) missed the last game and after being well-rested, he may be aiming for one of his shooting nights. I think Curry will get in the 26-30 points range here while grabbing 5-9 rebounds and dishing 6-9 assists. Stephe can be selected as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 45-63
De’Aaron Fox(SAC) didn’t play in the last game and he is questionable for this game. He has been in the 20-27 points and 4+ assists range these days.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 33-41
Andrew Wiggins(GSW) missed the last game and he had been in a terrific scoring phase before his absence. The two-way wing can be expected to score 18-23 points here.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 29-39
Haliburton has been on fire recently and he has become one of the best playmaking guards in the league. The high-yielding has scored in the 10s, the 20s, 30s in the last three games but I think a 14-19 points range and 7-11 assists range is to be expected here.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 30-42
Kevon has been one of the most impressive players for the Warriors recently, raising his rebounding and defense with Green out of the picture. Looney has been in the 6-9 points and 10+ rebounds range regularly these days.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 21-30
Wing Harrison has been a productive scorer for the Kings since a long time now. The Forward has been in the 15+ points and in the 5-9 rebounds range regularly these days.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 25-34
GSW vs SAC DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Richuan Holmes(SAC) had 9 points, 9 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Richuan has not been high yielding as last season. The Center has been in the 9-11 points and 8-9 rebounds range quite a bit these days.
- Jordan Poole(GSW) had 31 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 block, 1 steal in the last game. The sensational guard may not get these many points again here but a 16-22 points range can be expected from the rising star.
- Klay Thompson(GSW) missed the last game due to rest. I think the off-guard can get in the 14-21 points range here indicating the guard depth of the Warriors.
- Buddy Hield(SAC) had 18 points, 1 rebound in the last game. Buddy has struggled to shoot from the field all season long but I think he will be in the 13-19 points range nonetheless.
- Jonathan Kuminga(GSW) had 19 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block in the last game. Can Kuminga get enough minutes here to even lodge 10 points?
- Davion Mitchell(SAC) had 18 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists in the last contest. The Guard is going through his best offensive stretch, scoring 15-20 points and dishing 3-6 assists a game.
- Maurice Harkless(SAC) had 10 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks, 1 steal in the last contest. The wing has not received many minutes but go these many because Marvin Bagley was absent.
- Onyeka Okongwu(GSW) had 5 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 blocks in the last game. I expect Onyeka to be in the 5-7 points and 6-8 rebounds range this season.
- Delon Wright(GSW) had 6 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals in the last game. Delon has been in the 5-9 points range while dishing around 3 assists and grabbing a steal per game usually.
- Gary Payton II(GSW) had 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 5 steals in the last game. Gary’s minutes have reduced since Klay has been back. He can be expected to score 4-7 points and grab 3-5 rebounds mostly.
- Damian Jones(SAC) had 12 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks in the last game. Jones has been in the 7-8 points range recently.
- Chimezie Metu(SAC) had 11 points, 12 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 blocks, 1 steal in the last game. Metu has scored around 5 points and grabbed 4 rebounds a game recently.
- Moses Moody(GSW) had 20 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. The guard has had a couple of big nights. If Otto Porter is back, his minutes will surely take a hit.
- Juan Toscano-Anderson(GSW) had 6 points, 7 assists, 3 rebounds in the last game. the wing doesn’t enough minutes but can get 3-5 points, 1-4 rebounds, and 2-4 assists a game regularly.
- Damion Lee(GSW) had 21 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals in the last game. The guard usually figures in the 5-9 points range but got big minutes last time due to the absence of Warriors’ main players.
GSW vs SAC Dream11 Team
PG: S Curry(SP)
SG: J Poole, T Haliburton(PP)
SF: H Barnes, A Wiggins
PG: J Kuminga
C: K Looney, R Holmes
If you are interested in our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
This tussle is unavailable on Voot and JIO TV, streaming services that field a game per day for Indian viewers. On the other hand, Television channels MTV and VH1 will are also not going to showcase the affair. So as far as I think, the way to go is to buy the annual subscription available in the NBA League Pass that provides access to all the live streams, and you can also get the full game replays. To look at the scores and stats, visit the official website of the NBA.