NOP vs GSW Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for New Orleans Pelicans vs Golden State Warriors
Updated on: Nov 21, 2022 10:32 pm IST
NOP vs GSW Dream11: The NBA Regular Season has been going on for a while now and this has been a scintillating start to the season as we have seen numerous teams step up their game and showcase what they are capable of. In this game of the season, the New Orleans Pelicans are going to take on the Golden State Warriors.
The Pelicans walk into this affair losing to the Celtics 109:117 despite a 25 points performance by Brandon Ingram. They have now lost seven of their 16 games. On the other hand, the Warriors march into this game after defeating the Rockets 127:120 as Klay Thompson had an incredible 41 points night. Despite the win, the Warriors are a game under the 50% win mark.
Host: New Orleans Pelicans
Visitors: Golden State Warriors
Match Timing: 22 November, @ 06:30 AM
Venue: Smoothie King Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Pelicans: The Pelicans can be an effective unit in long-term
The Pelicans have been still looking to gain steam. While their start hasn’t been terrible, they are yet to get a winning streak that exceeds three. In my opinion, the mark of a top-ten squad in the league is at least getting a five-game winning streak every now and then which means the Pels still have a long way to go. With the frontline of Ingram, Williamson, and Valanciunas, they do have a lot of depth. With Ingram handling the shooting, Williamson handling the driving, and Valanciunas picking up the slack. The team has just one Guard as a starter with CJ McCollum. And he has done a great job as a playmaker while also scrapping a bunch of points. The bench is one of the deepest with the hustling Larry Nance, sharpshooting Trey Murphy, and a solid two-way guard Jose Alvarado alongside Naji Marshall.
Warriors: Need to win away from home.
The Warriors are in great touch while playing at home but away from home, their performances have been rather abysmal. The Warriors are once again relying heavily upon Stephen Curry, who leads them in scoring by far whereas Klay Thompson seems to have gotten back in rhythm. Andrew Wiggins has been doing a great job too but Jordan Poole has struggled off-the-bench, both turning the ball over and also shooting at a low clip. Draymond Green remains the defensive enforcer whereas the Center position is low-yielding for most parts. The bench has been a travesty with James Wiseman, Jonathan Kuminga, and Moses Moody falling out of rotation.
Golden State Warriors | New Orleans Pelicans
Games: 17 | 16
Wins: 08 | 09
Defeats: 09 | 07
New Orleans pelicans vs Golden state Warriors NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
New Orleans Pelicans News
- Zion Williamson is PROBABLE.
- Trey Murphy III is QUESTIONABLE.
Pelicans Expected Starting Five
Middle: PF: Zion Williamson | C: Jonas Valanciunas
Wings: SF: Brandon Ingram| SF: Hebert Jones
Guards: SG: CJ McCollum
BENCH: Devonte Graham, Trey Murphy III, Jose Alvarado, Willy Hernangomez, Jaxson Hayes, Dyson Daniels, Willy Hernangomez, Larry Nance Jr., Dereon Seabron.
Golden State Warriors Team News
- Andre Iguodala is OUT.
Warriors Expected Starting Five
Forwards: PF: Draymond Green | SF: Andrew Wiggins
Center: C: Kevon Looney
Guards: SG: Klay Thompson | PG: Stephen Curry
BENCH: James Wiseman, Jordan Poole, Jonathan Kuminga, Donte DiVincenzo, JaMychal Green, Ryan Rollins, Moses Moody.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
One-Guard Curry is one of the best scorers to play the game and he has been in the MVP form thus far. I believe he will be in 30+ points, 5-8 assists, and 4-6 rebounds range. He can be chosen as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Small Forward Ingram has been in great touch once again, playing a big role both as a scorer and playmaker. I believe he will be in 20-26 points and 5-8 assists range.
Wing Andrew is a stellar player on both ends of the floor and has been a great presence for the Warriors for some years now. i believe he will be in 18-24 points and 4-6 rebounds range.
Power Forward Williamson missed the last game and when he plays, he is one of the best inside finishers and rebounders. I believe he will be in 18-24 points and 7-11 rebounds range.
CJ McCollum (NOP)
Off-Guard CJ has been acting as the leading ball-handler in the starting unit and has also gotten his long-range shooting together. I believe he will be in 19-25 points and 5-8 assists range.
off-guard Klay has been struggling a bit but turned it around during the last outing, bringing in his best shooting performance of the season. I believe he will be in 20-25 points range here.
Center Jonas is a serviceable rebounder who can also provide ample support in the middle as a scorer. However, his production has been down a bit. I believe he will be in 11-15 points, 6-9 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks range.
NOP vs GSW DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Herbert Jones(NOP): Herbert had 17 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals in the last game. Forward Jones is a brilliant defender and has shown decent rebounding chops with some occasional scoring. I believe he will be in 7-11 points, 4-6 rebounds, and 1-3 steals range.
- Larry Nance Jr.(NOP): Trey had 16 points, 8 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 steals, 2 blocks in the last game. Forward Larry is an amazing defender, rebounder and is having a significant impact off-the-bench. I believe he will be in 10-15 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 1-2 steals/blocks range.
- Draymond Green(GSW): Draymond had 4 points, 8 assists, 6 rebounds in the last game. Green is one of the best defenders in the league with a knack for scoring and playmaking. I believe he will be in 6-10 points, 7-10 rebounds, and 6-9 assists range.
- Jose Alvarado(NOP): Jose had 10 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Guard Alvarado has been in a great touch off-the-bench and brings tremendous energy. I believe he will be in 9-13 points, 3-5 rebounds/assists range.
- Jordan Poole(GSW): Jordan had 10 points, 4 assists, 2 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. Jordan’s production has been way too off and perhaps he is more suited for a starting role now. I believe he will be in 14-19 points and 4-6 assists range.
- Kevon Looney(GSW): Jordan had 3 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 block in the last game. Kevon is a serviceable starting Center. I believe he will be in 4-8 points and 5-8 rebounds range.
- Trey Murphy III(NOP): Trey had 1 rebound, 1 assist in the last game. Trey can knock down the long ball well. I believe he will be in 8-13 points range here.
- Naji Marshall (NOP): Naji had 9 points, 3 assists, 1 rebound, 1 steal in the last game. Naji has been in a decent touch lately. I believe he will be in 4-8 points range.
NOP vs GSW Dream11 Team
PG: S Curry(SP), J Alvarado
SG: H Jones
SF: B Ingram(PP)
PF: D Green, L Nance-Jr
C: J Valanciunas, J Green
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Can Brandon Ingram and Zion Williamson down the Curry machine here? This brilliant match can be streamed live on the NBA League Pass. Scores, news, and stats can be found on the official website of the NBA. The highlights of the game can be seen on the official YouTube channel of the NBA.