PHX vs ORL Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Phoenix Suns vs Orlando Magic
Updated on: Feb 13, 2022 2:27 am IST
PHX vs ORL Dream11: The NBA is moving towards the All-Star Break and we have a brief window that now. Afterward, the league will head into the postseason territory, culminating in a championship series. This all implies that the time is ticking for squads that are lagging behind while others keep on trumping others. This brings us to the Phoenix Suns, that are on a four-game winning streak and they face Orlando Magic, heading into the lottery draft.
The Suns have won more than 80% of their games and continue to be an incredible team and they have been on multiple winning streaks, the squad has won 10 or more twice. They have built an MVP-level backcourt and well, many teams will be shaking in their shoes, considering the way Suns fend off their oppositions.
The Magic has been losing quite a bit and keeps on tumbling game in and game out. They have not even won 25% of their games and they keep on piling up losing streak. Magic is young and rebuilding, they have actually built a solid base. The next draft is going to be crucial for leveraging an All-Star(Or borderline) level player or just to build ahead.
Host: Phoenix Suns
Visitors: Orlando Magic
Match Timing: 13 February, @ 07:30 AM
Venue: FootPrint Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Match-ups: Loaded Suns, reeling Magic
As stated above, the Suns field an MVP-level backcourt. Devin Booker and Chris Paul have to be the best backcourt in the league for two straight seasons. Chris Paul has been piling up assists after assists while Devin’s load has been eased with the rising of other scorers and due to the presence of floor general Paul. Booker has been scoring at a high clip but knows when to attain scoring balance and has become a winning player. His growth has to be appreciated as a team-oriented player.
They will potentially face off against Cole Anthony and Jalen Suggs. Both have their shooting troubles but showcase high potential. Cole has been a huge playmaker, rebounder, and has also capitalized on his shots. On the other hand, Jalen Suggs has improved as a playmaker but yes, he has ways to go as a player and he is just in his rookie year. The backcourt of Suns outmatches Magic both in terms of experience and current hot streak.
Wing Mikal Bridges has popped off for the Suns and he has had huge scoring games recently. Meanwhile, two other Forwards Cameron Johnson and Jae Crowder, are terrific two-way players like Bridges. On the other hand, wing Franz Wagner can become a force in terms of all-around production. The wing match-up is certainly enticing here.
In terms of frontline, Wendell Carter Jr. and Mo Bamba have been strong for Magic recently. Wendell is developing into an elite defensive player and his rebounding along with his scoring have been huge as well. They face off against Deandre Ayton, who can pile up boards and also score inside using his post-moves and play elite defense he will be backed up by JaVale McGee who is a high-flying Center, doing his role terrifically for the Suns. Overall, the Suns have the Magic beat almost in every facet.
Phoenix Suns | Orlando Magic
Games: 55| 57
Wins: 45| 13
Defeats: 10| 44
Phoenix Suns vs Orlando Magic NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Phoenix Suns Team News
- Dario Saric is OUT for an indefinite period.
- Frank Kaminsky is OUT and he has no timetable for a comeback.
- Abdel Nader is OUT and he has not played for a long time.
- Landry Shamet, Cameron Payne are OUT for this game
Suns Expected Starting Five
Wings: PF: Jae Crowder | SF: Mikal Bridges
Middle: C: Deandre Ayton
Guards: SG: Devin Booker | PG: Chris Paul
BENCH: Elfrid Payton, Bismack Biyombo, Cameron Johnson, Javale McGee, Jalen Smith, Ismail Wainright.
Orlando Magic Team News
- Jonathan Isaac, Markelle Fultz are OUT for the game and are yet to appear this season.
- RJ Hampton is OUT for the game
- Bol Bol is OUT for the game and was acquired recently
- Moritz Wagner has been listed as OUT
Magic Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: Franz Wagner
Frontline: PF: Wendell Carter Jr. | C: Mo Bamba
Guards: SG: Gary Harris | PG: Cole Anthony
Bench: Terrence Ross, Chuma Okeke, Robin Lopez, Ignas Brazdeikis, Admiral Schofield.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Paul continues to pile on assists and has been an MVP candidate this season. The Guard has scored 14-18 points and dish 10+ assists a game regularly. The Guard can be selected as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 42-55
Anthony has been an effective all-around one-guard for the Magic. He has scored 18 or more in three of the last five while figuring in the 6-7 rebounds and 5-9 assists range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 27-37
Booker has been on fire all season long and has been another MVP candidate from the same team. He has scored 30+ on a regular basis these days.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 30-47
Wing Wagner has had a strong season and he can be a great wing going forward. Fritz has been in the 13-19 points, 5+ rebounds and 3-7 assists range recently during most of the games.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 26-38
Ayton continues to score inside and pile up rebounds, now getting his steam back after an injury. He has been scoring 15+ points and clasping 7 or more rebounds regularly.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 27-40
Wendell Carter Jr(ORL)
Carter Jr. is a brilliant big Forward defender and a rebounder and has improved his scoring and playmaking. You can expect 14-22 points, 7-14 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 35-45
PHX vs ORL DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Mo Bamba(ORL) had 16 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks in the last game. Bamba has scored 10+ points and has grabbed 6+ rebounds a game regularly.
- Chuma Okeke(ORL) had 6 points, 7 rebounds, 4 steals in the last game. The reserve Forward has been in the 5-8 points, 3-7 rebounds, and 1-4 steals range.
- Mikal Bridges(PHX) had 18 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals in the last game. The two-way has enjoyed a hot-shooting streak, scoring 18 or more on a regular basis.
- Jae Crowder(PHX) had 10 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. The big Forward has clasped 8-14 rebounds a game regularly.
- Garry Harris(ORL) had 8 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals in the last game. Harris has mostly been in the 8-15 points range.
- Cameron Johnson(PHX) had 15 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Johnson has been continuing his winning two-way rhythm, scoring 10-15 points a game regularly.
- JaVale McGee(PHX) had 12 points, 4 rebounds, 3 steals in the last game. McGee has been scoring 10+ points and grabbing 4 or more rebounds regularly these days.
- Terrence Ross(ORL) had 11 points, 3 rebounds, 2assists in the last game. Terrence’s scoring has fallen quite a bit and he has mostly been in the 2-6 points range.
- Jalen Suggs(ORL) had 9 points, 7 assists, 1 rebound, 3 steals in the last contest. Young Suggs has been scoring 9 or more points and dishing 5 or more assists on a regular basis.
PHX vs ORL Dream11 Team
PG: C Paul(SP)
SG: G Harris, D Booker(PP)
SF: T Ross
PF: C Okeke, W Carter
C: J McGee, D Ayton
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Eh, what Indian NBA fan wouldn’t wanna watch Paul and Booker craft their moves and Ayton rim it down hard! Unfortunately, this game is not available on TV outlets MTV and VH1. On the other hand, streaming platforms JIO TV and Voot are not going to showcase this game for viewers in India. So the best way to access it is by getting a hold of the NBA League Pass. Once you purchase the annual subscription, you can get viewing rights to all live games and you also can have access to the full game replay if you miss the live-action. To know the scores, stats, and news, visit the official website of the NBA.