HNF vs ORB Dream11 Match Prediction: Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters could extend their current unbeaten run to five matches when they play Orix Buffaloes at Kushiro Shimin Kyujo on early Tuesday morning (IST).
During that run, Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters won four and drew one to cap off a remarkable return. But even this huge return isn’t enough to haul them out of the bottom of the Pacific League. With a 29-41 return, they remain rooted. Orix Buffaloes on the other hand are sitting at the top of the Pacific League having won 41 times in 74 previous rounds.
HNF vs ORB Dream11 Prediction
Venue: Kushiro Shimin Kyujo
Time: 09:30 AM IST
Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters: L W W W D
Orix Buffaloes: L D W L L
HNF vs ORB Dream11 Team Prediction
Record This Season:
Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters | Orix Buffaloes
Games Played: 70 | 74
Wins: 29 | 41
Defeats: 41 | 33
Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters vs Orix Buffaloes Top Picks
- The way Yushi Shimizu played in the last game for Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters, he is surely a good pick as captain in this Dream11 fantasy baseball game.
- Yutaro Sugimoto scored two runs and hit a home run as well in what was a superb performance from him. He can repeat the feat here in this game as well.
- Masataka Yoshida also made all the right noise in the last match for Orix Buffaloes. He hit one home run and scored once.
- Chusei Mannami is also worth the option in this game. He hit one run and had one homer as well in the last match for Nippon-Ham.
- Yuki Nomura had two home runs and scored once in the last match. He can do the same here as well.
Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters Team News:
- Ryo Ishikawa missed the last round for Nippon-Ham due to a shoulder issue. He will be a game-time call.
- Kenshi Sugiya is listed on the injury list due to a shoulder injury. He may not play in this game.
- Takuya Nakashima was transferred to the 10-day injury list last week and will surely miss this game as a result.
- Shota Hiranuma will also be a game-time call as he continues to recover from a shoulder injury.
- Ryota Isobata will have to prove his fitness ahead of the match if he is to play against Orix Buffaloes.
Orix Buffaloes Team News:
- Kodai Sano was left out of Orix Buffaloes’ line-up in the last match. He remains questionable for this game and will be going through a late fitness test as a result.
- Sho Gibo is also listed on the injury list as “questionable”. He will be put through his paces ahead of this match and will be considered only if given a green chit by the American staff.
- Koji Oshiro is another player on Orix Buffaloes’ roster who is dealing with an injury issue. He will also be a game-time call.
Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters Possible lineups
Unlike Cricket or Football where 11 players take the field, in Baseball only 9 players are allowed to take the field.
Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters Lineup (likely):
Haruki Nishikawa (R) LF
Naoyuki Uwasawa (L) P
Ryota Yachi (R) 3B
Yuto Takahama (L) 1B
Yushi Shimizu (R) C
Chusei Mannami (L) RF
Daiki Asama (R) CF
Ryo Watanabe (L) 2B
Kazunari Ishii (R) SS
Orix Buffaloes Possible Line-Ups
Orix Buffaloes Line Up (likely):
Masataka Yoshida (R) LF
Hiroya Miragi (L) P
Yuma Mune (R) 3B
Takahiro Okada (L) 1B
Torai Fushimi (R) C
Yutaro Sugimoto (L) RF
Shuhei Fukuda (R) CF
Ryoichi Adachi (L) 2B
Kotaro Kurebayashi (R) SS
HNF vs ORB Dream11 Team Prediction
OF: K Kondoh, M Yoshida (VC), H Nishikawa, Y Sugimoto
IF: R Watanabe, S Nakata (C), K Kurebyashi
P: H Miyagi
C: T Fushimi