AUS vs ENG: Possible Australia Playing 11 for 4th Test
Updated on: Jan 3, 2022 1:20 am IST
AUS Playing 11: The Australia team will lock horns with the England team in the 4th fixture of Ashes 2021/22 at Sydney Cricket Ground. The Australian team have already won the series, and would look to continue the same momentum in this test match as well.
- Travis Head will be unavailable due to being COVID positive.
- Mitchell Marsh and Josh Inglis were called as cover for Head.
- Usman Khawaja is expected to be called in Playing 11.
- If the weather and pitch supports, Mitchell Swepson is also in line for his Test debut.
- No confirmed reports of Josh Hazlewood availability.
Read: World’s fastest bowler
AUS Playing 11 (likely)
1. Marcus Harris
2. David Warner
3. Marnus Labuschagne
4. Steven Smith
5. Usman Khawaja
6. Cameron Green
7. Alex Carey (wk)
8. Pat Cummins (c)
9. Mitchell Starc
10. Scott Boland/ Mitchell Swepson
11. Nathan Lyon
The Australia team will be elated to retain the Ashes, and win the 3rd Test match in a convincing manner. The team is on a right path, and are looking well settled to continue their fine performance. The middle order batter Travis Head contracted COVID, and has been ruled out of 4th Test. In place of him, the experienced Usman Khawaja is expected to make a return to the 11. While Mitchell Swepson can also be given a baggy green due to the pitch expected to assist the spinners.
Australia Squad: Pat Cummins (captain), Alex Carey (wk), Cameron Green, Marcus Harris, Josh Hazlewood, Josh Inglis (wk), Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Marsh, Michael Neser, Jhye Richardson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Mitchell Swepson, David Warner, Scott Boland
Who are Dream11 captain, vice captain picks for Australia vs England from AUS?
1. Marnus Labuschagne Stats in Ashes 2021/22
2. Mitchell Starc Stats in Ashes 2021/22
Related: Fantasy Cricket Apps 2022
3. Pat Cummins Stats in Ashes 2021/22
For more cricket news, click here