ENG Playing 11 for Pakistan vs England, 5th T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Sep 28, 2022 4:26 pm IST
ENG playing 11: The Karachi leg of Pakistan vs England T20I series ended in a stalemate as Pakistan defeated England by 3 runs in the last match. Now both sides will head to Lahore for the remaining 3 T20Is. England is expected to make some changes to their playing XI after the defeat in the last T20I. A final call will also be taken on the fitness of captain Jos Buttler and his availability in the ENG Playing 11. Let’s see what combination England will come up with for this T20I.
England playing 11 team news
- Jos Buttler is injured and is expected to sit out. England coach has confirmed that he is yet to recover
- Moeen Ali will captain the side in his absence.
- Alex Hales is back in the ENG Playing 11 after missing out on the 3rd T20I.
- Mark Wood who was rested for the last match may make a return to the XI.
- Will Jacks is expected to lose his place to Dawid Malan who was rested for the last match.
ENG Playing 11
- Alex Hales
- Philip Salt
- Dawid Malan
- Harry Brook
- Ben Duckett
- Moeen Ali (C)
- David Willey
- Liam Dawson
- Mark Wood
- Adil Rashid
- Reece Topley
Related: Who Will win T20 World Cup 2022?
Jos Buttler (captain), Moeen Ali, Alex Hales, Harry Brook, Ben Duckett, Dawid Malan, Will Jacks, Sam Curran, Liam Dawson, David Willey, Chris Woakes, Luke Wood, Jordan Cox, Philip Salt, Richard Gleeson, Tom Helm, Adil Rashid, Olly Stone, Reece Topley, Mark Wood.
Pakistan vs England Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from England
- Star pacer Mark Wood returned to the playing XI in the 3rd T20I and troubled Pakistani batters with his express pace. He also picked up 3 wickets in that match.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy||Last 5 performances|
|20||29||22.24||8.54||3/24, 0/34, 0/47, 2/18, 1/33|
- Moeen Ali is the most suitable captaincy pick in fantasy leagues. He gives you four overs and is expected to bat at the top of the batting order owing to his recent exploits.
|T20Is||Runs||Wickets||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|57||853||40||144.60||29, 0/21, 7 & 1/23, 3 & 1/4, 28 & 1/17, 58 & 1/27|
- Harry Brook, impressed everyone with his stroke play in this series. He is expected to be the top scorer for this match from the ENG Playing 11.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|8||253||43.80||164.66||34, 81, 31, 42, 19|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips