IND Playing 11 for India vs South Africa, 2nd T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Sep 28, 2022 7:57 pm IST
India playing 11: The fitness of Jasprit Bumrah is something that Indians will be keeping a close eye on. He is their most important fast bowler and they would want him 200% fit for the first world cup against Pakistan. India had 2 back to back poor multinational tournaments in T20 world cup in 2021 and Asia cup 2022. They are the #1 T20I side and wouldn’t want to face another embarrassing group stage exit in the upcoming WT20.
India playing 11 team news
- Jasprit Bumrah was ruled out of the first game due to a niggle. He is expected to be given a rest in the 2nd game as well.
- India are expected to go in with the same side that played the first match.
IND playing 11
- Rohit Sharma
- KL Rahul
- Virat Kohli
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Rishabh Pant
- Dinesh Karthik
- Axar Patel
- Harshal Patel
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Deepak Chahar
- Arshdeep Singh
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik, R. Ashwin, Arshdeep Singh, Deepak Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Harshal Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Shahbaz Ahmed, Umesh Yadav, Shreyas Iyer
India vs South Africa Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from India
- Virat Kohli must be an excellent pick from India in fantasy leagues. He was their leading run getter in Asia cup and also scored a neat half century against AUS in 3rd game.
|T20Is vs SA||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores|
|10||254||36||134||11, 2, 122*, 0, 60*|
- Rohit Sharma is one of the best backfoot players in the country. South African pace attack can only be handled by a player like him.
|T20Is vs SA||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|13||362||32||134||46*, 11, 72, 28, 21|
- Arshdeep Singh was magnificent in the first game. He is India’s best bowler in the absence of Jasprit Bumrah.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|12||17||17||7.7||1/7, 0/40, 1/27, 1/44, 2/33|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips