SA Playing 11 for India vs South Africa, 2nd T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Sep 28, 2022 8:18 pm IST
South Africa playing 11: SA haven’t lost a T20I series in India and they would want to continue that by winning the remaining two games of the series. They batted pretty poorly in the first game. They needed their openers to negate the new ball threat but exposed their middle order to Indian new ball bowlers who were swinging the ball and bullying SA’s batsmen pretty badly. The batting got easy once the swing faded.
South Africa playing 11 team news
- Lungi Ngidi might get a game ahead of Tabraiz Shamsi. SA would be regretting about not playing Lungi Ngidi in the first match.
- The rest of the team is set to remain the same for SA that played the first game.
SA playing 11
- Temba Bavuma
- Quinton de Kock
- Rilee Rossouw
- Aiden Markram
- Tristan Stubbs
- David Miller
- Wayne Parnell
- Keshav Maharaj
- Kagiso Rabada
- Anrich Nortje
- Lungi Ngidi/Tabraiz Shamsi
South Africa squad
Temba Bavuma, Quinton de Kock, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klaassen, Keshav Maharaj, Aiden Markram, Anrich Nortje, Dwaine Pretorius, Rilee Rossouw, Tabraiz Shamsi, Tristan Stubbs, Wayne Parnell, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, David Miller
India vs South Africa Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from South Africa
- Quinton de Kock missed out in the first game but he has terrific records against India. He must be a top pick from SA in fantasy leagues.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores vs IND|
|7||174||34||135||1, 14, 22, 79*, 52|
- Lungi Ngidi has been in supreme form in the last 6 months or so. He is bowling at excellent pace and using his change ups to perfection.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate rate||Last 5 performances|
|30||49||17||8.5||1/14, 1/239, 0/10, 2/11, 5/39|
- Aiden Markram was looking in excellent touch until playing down the wrong line in the first match.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|24||747||41||150||25, 27, 56, 51*, 52*|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips