PAK playing 11: Pakistan pocketed 10 points in the first game after an easy win against the visitors West Indies. One thing they would like to ponder upon is the fact that they left the game to go a much longer than they would have wanted. If not for Khushdil Shah, they might have found themselves in a precarious situation at the later half of the innings. They are slowly finding their right combination with respect to their batting department but the same cannot be said about their bowling.
Pakistan playing 11 team news
- Pakistan are set to play with the same XI with no changes expected in the team that played the first ODI.
- Pakistan are playing 2 first change fast bowlers which is not the ideal thing to do. They would like to give this combination another go before changing it.
- Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan at #3 and #4 in an ODI team turn out to be one of the best pairs in ODIs at the moment.
- Mohammad Haris didn’t get an opportunity to bat in the first game but he is a bright potential for them in the longer run
PAK Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman
- Imam Ul Haq
- Babar Azam
- Mohammad Rizwan
- Mohammad Haris
- Khushdil Shah
- Shadab Khan
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Hasan Ali
- Haris Rauf
- Shaheen Shah Afridi
- Haris Rauf
Babar Azam (c), Shadab Khan (vc), Abdullah Shafique, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Hasan Ali, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imam-ul-Haq, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Haris (wk), Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Mohammad Wasim Junior, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Shahnawaz Dahani and Zahid Mahmood
Fastest bowler in the world
Pakistan vs West Indies Dream11 prediction for captain & Vice captain
- Babar Azam continues his dream run against West Indies in ODIs with a century in first match.
|ODIs vs WI ||Runs ||Average ||Strike rate |
|8 ||639 ||91 ||94 |
- Imam-Ul-Haq continued from where he left off against Australia. He is a fine option for vice captain in smal leagues.
Best captain in the world
|ODIs in PAK ||Runs ||Average ||Strike rate |
|8 ||505 ||72 ||92 |
Follow us on Google News
Highest score in ODI