WI Playing 11: West Indies lost the game quite comprehensively in the end even after posting a decent total on the board shows that their bowling has been a massive let down in the first game. Their bowlers were of no threat to the strong Pakistani batsmen who just milked their way to the total set by the West Indies. Their major concern is the lack of a primary leg spinner, Hayden Walsh is their lead spinner at the moment but he is very poor with his line and length and releases pressure on regular intervals.
West Indies playing 11 team news
- West Indies had put forward their best XI in the first game and it’s unlikely that they will make changes to it.
- West Indies need to find a way to find breakthroughs in the middle overs.
- West Indies’s death bowling was awful in the first game. They’d need Romario Shepherd to be much more effective who is the most skilled bowler when it comes to death bowling in WI team
WI Playing 11
- Shai Hope
- Kyle Mayers
- Shamarh Brooks
- Nicholas Poorn
- Brandon King
- Rovman Powell
- Romario Shepherd
- Alzarri Joseph
- Akeal Hosein
- Jayden Seales
- Hayden Walsh Jr
West Indies squad
Nicholas Pooran, Shai Hope, Nkrumah Bonner, Shamarh Brooks, Keacy Carty, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Shermon Lewis, Kyle Mayers, Anderson Phillip, Rovman Powell, Jayden Seales, Romario Shepherd, Hayden Walsh
Pakistan vs West Indies Dream11 Prediction for captain & vice captain
- As mentioned in the preview for the first game, Shai Hope is a no brainer when it comes to captain option in grand and small leagues. He proved he is a monster in Asian conditions.
Fastest bowler in the world
|ODIs in Asia ||Runs ||Average ||Strike rate |
|21 ||1403 ||93 ||78 |
- Shamarh Brooks has had a fantastic start to his ODI career. He is a good option for vice captain in small leagues.
Best captain in the world
|ODIs ||Runs ||Average ||Strike rate |
|10 ||430 ||47 ||80 |
Follow us on Google News
Highest score in ODI