WI vs IRE: Possible West Indies Playing 11 for 2nd ODI
Updated on: Jan 10, 2022 8:07 pm IST
WI Playing 11: The West Indies team will face the Ireland team in the 2nd fixture of the ODI series at Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica. With a confidence boosting win, they will step on the field to secure a series victory.
- They won by 24 runs in in the 1st ODI.
- They are expected to make 1 change, with Devon Thomas coming in place of Justin Greaves.
- The all rounder Odean Smith and Romario Shepherd were impressive and are likely to keep their place.
- The key batters will be Keiron Pollard, Shamarh Brooks, and Shai Hope.
- No change in bowling unit expected, with Joseph and Akeal doing well.
WI Playing 11 (likely)
1. Shai Hope (wk)
2. Justin Greaves/ Devon Thomas
3. Nicholas Pooran
4. Shamarh Brooks
5. Kieron Pollard (c)
6. Roston Chase
7. Jason Holder
8. Romario Shepherd
9. Odean Smith
10. Alzarri Joseph
11. Akeal Hosein
Read: Fastest 100 in cricket
The West Indies displayed fine performance to win the 1st ODI. The experienced players Brooks and Pollard delivered with the bat, while Joseph, Shephered, and Smith picking up wickets at a crucial juncture. The team is likely to make 1 change, with Devon Thomas coming in place of Justin Greaves.
West Indies Squad
West Indies Squad: Kieron Pollard (c), Shai Hope, Shamarh Brooks, Roston Chase, Justin Greaves, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Gudakesh Motie, Jayden Seales, Nicholas Pooran, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Devon Thomas
Who are Dream11 captain, vice captain picks for West Indies vs Ireland from WI?
1. Shamarh Brooks Stats in List A
2. Kieron Pollard Stats in ODIs
3. Romario Shephered Stats in List A
4. Alzarri Joseph Stats in ODIs
For more cricket news, click here