BAL vs NOR Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – National T20 Cup Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 15, 2022 11:52 am IST
BAL vs NOR Dream11 Prediction: The Match 25 of the National T20 Cup 2022 is scheduled to be played between Balochistan and Northern on 15 September, 2022 (Thursday) at the Multan Cricket Club Ground. Things did not worked out really well for Balochistan recently in the ongoing edition of the T20 competition as they went on to concede a disappointing 9-wicket defeat at the hands of Sindh in their last match. On the other hand, Northern registered an incredible 6-run victory over Khyber Pakhtunkhwa during their most recent encounter.
BAL VS NOR Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 25, Balochistan vs Northern
Competition: National T20 Cup
Date: 15 September, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Ground: Multan Cricket Club Ground
Watch National T20 Cup Live Score
Watch BAL vs NOR Live on FanCode app.
National T20 Cup Points Table
BAL vs NOR Pitch Report
The conditions at the Multan Cricket Club Ground will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and spinners as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
BAL (recent last): L L W L W
NOR (recent last): W W W L W
BAL Playing 11
- There are no major injury problems in the Balochistan camp.
- They are likely to go ahead with the same playing combination.
- Yasir Shah will captain the team.
- Haseebullah Khan will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Haseebullah Khan, Asad Shafiq, Abdul Bangalzai, Shan Masood and Haris Sohail will once again be expected to take up the responsibility in the batting department.
- The trio of Yasir Shah, Khurram Shahzad and Junaid Khan will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Shan Masood Stats in T20
For Balochistan, Shan Masood has looked in an excellent form so far during the ongoing edition of the tournament. Shan Masood has scored as many as 2 fifties in the ongoing edition of the tournament.
|111||2896||20/1||25, 9, 0, 10, 45|
Yasir Shah Stats in T20
Balochistan skipper Yasir Shah has been a consistent wicket-taker in the domestic circuit for a long time now. Yasir Shah ended up taking three vital wickets in the match against Southern Punjab.
|135||119||7.07||0/33, 1/26, 44, 1/21, 2/23, 3/17, 1/28|
NOR Playing 11
Related: India’s World Cup 2022 Squad
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Northern.
- They are likely to field the same playing XI from the previous game.
- Sohail Tanvir will be the captain.
- Rohail Nazir will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Hassan Nawaz, Nasir Nawaz, Rohail Nazir, Zeeshan Malik and Mubashir Khan to do the major run-scoring part with the bat.
- The likes of Sohail Tanvir, Mehran Mumtaz, Usman Shinwari and Salman Irshad will form an important part of the bowling attack.
Nasir Nawaz Stats in T20
For Northern, Nasir Nawaz has performed really well in T20 cricket as witnessed in the past. Nasir Nawaz contributed with a fine knock of 47 runs off 35 balls against Sindh.
|26||462||122.54||2, 47, 13, 0, 5|
Sohail Tanvir Stats in T20
Northern left-arm pacer Sohail Tanvir bowled amazingly well against Sindh. Sohail Tanvir smacked a blistering knock of 74 runs off 42 deliveries in the last match against Balochistan.
|382||387||7.49||4, 1/37, 2/39, 74 & 1/32, 20, 19, 21 & 3/28, 0/8, 2/21, 0/52, 0/50|
Who will win BAL vs NOR today match?
- Balochistan have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 T20 matches so far this season.
- Northern have witnessed a total of 4 victories and only one defeat in the recent while.
- In the most recent encounter between these two teams, Balochistan defeated Northern by 19 runs.
According to the Balochistan vs Northern today match prediction, Northern are the favourites to win this match.
BAL vs NOR Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Haseebullah Khan, Rohail Nazir
BATTERS: Nasir Nawaz, Shan Masood, Asad Shafiq
ALL-ROUNDERS: Aamir Jamal, Amad Butt, Mubashir Khan
BOWLERS: Sohail Tanvir, Yasir Shah, Kashif Bhatti
BAL vs NOR Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Nasir Nawaz, Shan Masood.
For Grand League: Mubashir Khan, Asad Shafiq.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips