EN-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction England Women vs India Women 3rd T20I Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 15, 2022 12:29 pm IST
EN-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction: Bristol will host the third T20 international between England women and India women. The game will kick off tonight (September 15) at the County Ground. The three-match series currently stands as 1-1 after India’s sensational comeback in Derby in the second T20I. England women, however, will not try to repeat the same in the decider.
India, on the other hand, will try to attain the historic feat by winning the series. They have had a stunning run so far and seem more confident in deeming their last victory. The teams will lock horns at 11 PM (IST).
EN -W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
England Women vs India Women 2nd T20I
Fixture: England Women vs India Women
Date and Time: September 15, 11:00 PM IST
Venue: County Ground, Bristol
Watch EN-W vs IN-W Live Score
Watch EN-W vs IN-W live, on Sony TEN 1, Sony TEN 2, Sony TEN 4, Sony SIX, in English commentary, and Sony TEN 3 in Hindi commentary The games will also be televised live on DD Sports.
The game will also be live streamed on the official SonyLIV app.
Last Result at the Venue
Ireland vs South Africa (T20I) – South Africa won by 44 runs (August 5, 2022)
Tournament Points Table
The three-match T20I series stands as 1-1.
EN-W vs IN-W Pitch Report
It’s a batting pitch at the County Ground in Bristol and best suited for the spinners. The average total score has been 137, with the average first innings score being around 148. Around 60% of the teams have chosen to bat first after winning the toss at this venue. And, the teams batting first at the venue, have won 60% of their games. Moreover, the weather is predicted to hover around 12.62° Celcius, with overcast clouds up in the sky.
Last five matches (most recent first)
England Women: L W L L W
India Women: W L L W W
EN-W Playing 11
- Jones is prone to play the unchanged playing 11 despite England’s last defeat against India in the second T20I.
- Danni Wyatt will open the innings with Sophia Dunkley. Dunkley is a batting all-rounder who can bowl leg-spin while Wyatt can occasionally off-spin the ball.
- Alice Capsey will bat at number three followed by Amy Jones, Maia Bouchier, and Bryony Smith in the middle order. Jones will keep the wickets. Capsey and Smith are all-rounders and both can bowl off-break.
- The middle-lower order will include Sophie Ecclestone and Sarah Glenn. Ecclestone is a left-arm orthodox spinner while Glenn is a right-arm leggie; both can provide vital batting cameos.
- The pace unit of the England camp will comprise Freya Kemp, Freya Davies, and Lauren Bell. Kemp is a left-arm pacer.
Probable Playing 11
Amy Jones (C & WK)
Sophia Dunkley’s T20I Stats
Dunkley is an explosive opening batter and can also bowl leg-spin occasionally. She has an excellent record versus India particularly and smashed a match-winning knock in the first T20I.
61* (44) vs India
Sophie Ecclestone’s T20I Stats
Ecclestone is the world’s number one bowler in T20Is as well as in ODIs. With being the most reliable bowling option in the English lineup, she can also furnish quick batting knocks.
Related: India’s World Cup 2022 Squad
IN-W Playing 11
- India too may go with an unchanged playing 11, deeming their last victory in Derby.
Smriti Mandhana will open the batting with Shafali Verma.
- Dayalan Hemalatha will bat at number three while skipper Harmanpreet Kaur at four. Kaur can spin the ball if needed.
- Richa Ghosh, the wicketkeeper batter, and Kiran Navgire will comprise the middle-lower order.
Deepti Sharma and Sneh Rana are the all-rounders in the squad and both are the offies. Radha Yadav will play as the main spinner; she is a left-arm offie.
- Renuka Singh, and Pooja Vastrakar are the pacers on the team. Vastrakar can bat following Sharma and Rana in the lineup.
Probable Playing 11
Harmanpreet Kaur (C)
Richa Ghosh (WK)
Smriti Mandhana’s T20I Stats
Mandhana’s new approach with the bat has preserved her consistency. She is in promising form and is scoring runs with a huge strike rate. She has been the highest run-scorer for the Southern Brave team in the Hundred 2022.
Harmanpreet Kaur’s T20I Stats
Kaur has been cherishing her time with the Indian team since becoming the full-time skipper. She played crucial knocks in the CWG 2022 with the bat, including a fifty in the final versus Australia.
|Runs||Average||100s / 50s||Best||Wickets||Best||Economy||
|2597||27.62||1 / 8||104 (51)||32||4/23||6.27||
Who will win EN-W vs IN-W today Match?
- England have an in-form batting unit and a variety of bowling options in the camp.
The Jones-led women have won the first T20I, they appear to be a stronger unit to fight against at home, especially in the series decider.
- India meanwhile, undoubtedly bear the potential to win the thrillers, considering their stint, this year.
- Kaur and co. have beaten England previously, even in the crucial games, but their consistency will be a thing to watch. Their middle order has been a concern for a long time now.
- Besides, India have a talented bunch of athletes but will need to strike harder in the key moments, especially with the pacers.
- Both teams have equal chances of winning tonight’s derby.
- But, EN-W are the favorites to win today’s match against IN-W.
EN-W vs IN-W Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Amy Jones
Batters: Smriti Mandhana, Sophia Dunkley, Harmanpreet Kaur
All-Rounders: Alice Capsey, Deepti Sharma, Sneh Rana, Bryony Smith
Bowlers: Sophie Ecclestone, Freya Davies, Renuka Singh
EN-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction – Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Smriti Mandhana (C) and Sophia Dunkley (VC)
For Mega League Teams: Sophia Dunkley (C) and Sneh Rana (VC)
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips