CZR vs AUT Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – ECC International T10 Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 15, 2022 6:03 pm IST
CZR vs AUT Dream11 Prediction: The Match 18 of the ECC International T10 2022 is scheduled to be contested between the Czech Republic and Austria on 15 September, 2022 (Thursday) at the Cartama Oval in Cartama, Spain. Things have not worked out very well for Czech Republic during this ongoing ECC International T10 competition as they have failed to win even a single game and conceded a total of 6 poor defeats. On the other hand, Austria registered an impressive 27-run victory over Czech Republic in their previous game of the tournament.
CZR vs AUT Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 18, Czech Republic vs Austria
Competition: ECC International T10
Date: 15 September, 2022
Time: 7 PM IST
Ground: Cartama Oval, Cartama, Spain
Watch ECC Interntaional t10 Live Score
Watch CZR vs AUT Live on FanCode app.
ECC International T10 Points Table
CZR vs AUT Pitch Report
The conditions at the Cartama Oval will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and spinners as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
CZR (recent last): L L L L L
AUT (recent last): W W L W L
CZR Playing 11
- There are no major injury problems in the Czech Republic camp.
- Dylan Steyn will be the captain.
- Divyendra Singh will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Divyendra Singh, Dylan Steyn, Kranthi Venkataswamy and Sabawoon Davizi will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The trio of Abul Farhad, Satyajit Sengupta and Naveed Ahmed will form an important part of the bowling attack.
Sabawoon Davizi Stats in T10
Czech Republic’s Sabawoon Davizi has been a crucial player for his side in the shortest format of the game. Sahil Grover contributed with a wonderful knock of 71 runs off just 42 deliveries in the previous match against Portugal.
|43||1033||35||27, 32, 12, 6, 71*, 7, 16, 47, 23, 11|
Ritik Tomar Stats in T10
For Czech Republic, Ritik Tomar has an amazing T10 record both with the bat and ball. Ritik Tomar scored an impressive half-century in the previous game against Austria.
|30||606||19||50, 9, 6, 5 & 1/15, 18, 1/11, 1/29, 5|
AUT Playing 11
Mark Simpson Parker
Related: India’s World Cup 2022 Squad
- There are no major injury problems in the Austria camp.
- Razmal Shigiwal will be the captain.
- Arsalan Arif will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Qadargul Utmanzai, Daniel Eckstein, Mark Simpson Parker, Zeeshan Arif and Razmal Shigwal to deliver amazingly well with the bat.
- The likes of Aqib Iqbal, Jaweed Zadran, Daniel Eckstein and Itibarshah Deedar will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Razmal Shigiwal Stats in T10
For Austria, captain Razmal Shigiwal has been an important performer to watch out for both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Razmal Shigiwal smacked 23 runs off only 9 deliveries against Ireland XI.
|54||1166||17||14, 23, 0, 0, 42|
Ahsan Yousuf Stats in T10
Austria’s Mehar Cheema is quite an experienced player in the T10 format of the game. In a total of 26 T10 matches, Ahsan Yousuf has smacked more than 250 runs and can also contribute well with the ball.
|26||269||25||35 & 1/20, 1, 2/14, 16, 24 & 2/17|
Who will win CZR vs AUT today match?
- Czech Republic are yet to open their winning account and have faced six back-to-back losses in the recent while.
- Austria have managed to win 3 out of their last 5 T10 matches so far this season.
- During the last game between these two teams, Austria defeated Czech Republic by 27 runs.
According to the Czech Republic vs Austria today match prediction, Austria are the favourites to win this match.
CZR vs AUT Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Mark Simpson Parker
BATSMEN: Kranthi Venkataswamy, Razmal Shigiwal, Qadargul Utmanzai
ALL-ROUNDERS: Sabawoon Davizi, Ritik Tomar, Ahsan Yousuf, Sazib Bhuiyan
BOWLERS: Abul Farhad, Jaweed Zadran, Itibarshah Deedar
CZR vs AUT Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Razmal Shigiwal, Sabawoon Davizi.
For Grand League: Kranthi Venkataswamy, Mark Simpson Parker.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips