PAK vs ENG Dream11 prediction 4th T20I Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy cricket tips for Dream11 team for Today’s match
Updated on: Sep 25, 2022 6:10 pm IST
PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction: Pakistan struggled against the high pace of Mark Wood in the 3rd match. They have 2 of their best backfoot players at the top of the order and no one other than those 2 are better equipped to manage short pitch bowling. It is crucial for Pakistan that they need atleast one of Babar Azam or Mohammad Rizwan play a long innings to put off Mark Wood.
PAK vs ENG Dream11 prediction for Today match
4th T20I, PAK vs ENG
25 September 2022, 8 PM IST
Watch PAK vs ENG live score
Watch PAK vs ENG live on Sony Network
Last result at the venue
ENG 221/3 (20 overs) won by 63 runs vs PAK 158/8 (20 overs)
PAK vs ENG Pitch Report
The wickets provided for this series has been flattest of the tracks in Pakistan. Another high scoring game in expected for the 4th T20I.
Pakistan playing 11
- After a terrible defeat, Naseem Shah is expected to play the 4th match He is likely to replace Shahnawaz Dahani.
- Shadab Khan might get a game in place of Usman Qadhir.
- They are likely to stick with Haider Ali and Shan Masood in the middle order.
- Babar Azam
- Mohammad Rizwan
- Haider Ali
- Shan Masood
- Iftikhar Ahmed
- Khushdil Shah
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Usman Qadhir/Shadab Khan
- Haris Rauf
- Mohammad Hasnain
- Shahnawaz Dahani /Naseem Shah
Babar Azam’s T20I stats
He must be a default pick in fantasy leagues when it comes to Pakistan in any format of the game.
|T20Is vs ENG||Runs||Average||Strike rate||50s||100s|
Mohammad Rizwan’s T20I stats
His numbers are incredible in this format and there is a reason why he is the #1 batsman in the world.
|T20Is vs ENG||Runs||Average||Strike rate||50s|
England Playing 11
- England played with their best possible bowling attack in the 3rd game and are unlikely to make any changes to their XI.
- Will Jacks replaced Alex Hales and played some astonishing strokes. He is expected to get a long rope.
- Phil Salt
- Will Jacks
- Dawid Malan
- Harry Brook
- Ben Duckett
- Moeen Ali
- Sam Curran
- Liam Dawson
- Mark Wood
- Adil Rashid
- Reece Topley
Moeen Ali’s T20I stats
He didn’t get an opportunity to bat in the last game but is always a safe option in grand leagues.
|T20Is||Runs||Strike rate||Wickets||Economy rate|
Harry Brook’s T20I stats
He has had an extraordinary start to his T20I career. His shot selections in the 3rd match was mind-blowing.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|7||219||43||164||81*, 31, 42*, 19, 8|
Who will win Pakistan vs England today Match?
- England have now 16 wins against Pakistan as opposed to 7 wins for Pakistan in T20Is.
- Mark Wood last played a T20I for England in 2021, November, before the 3rd T20I against Pakistan.
- Karachi is a favourite hunting ground for Pakistan in T20Is where they have 19 wins and just 8 defeats.
- England are favourites to win the game in PAK vs ENG today match prediction
PAK vs ENG Dream11 team prediction
Wicket-Keepers: Mohammad Rizwan, Phil Salt
Batsmen: Shan Masood, Babar Azam, Dawid Malan, Harry Brook, Ben Duckett
All-rounder- Moeen Ali
Bowlers: Reece Topley, Haris Rauf, Mark Wood
PAK vs ENG Dream11 prediction captain & Vice captain choices
For small league, head-to-head contests– Babar Azam, Harry Brook
For grand leagues– Mohammad Rizwan, Moeen Ali
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips