BAN vs NZ dream11 today match prediction: There is no doubt that the pitch behaved slightly better in the 3rd game when compared to the first 2 games. New Zealand adapted brilliantly after their first 2 defeats and they would like to continue with their winning momentum.
BAN vs NZ 4th T20I Dream11 Prediction
- Tom Latham is the leading run getter in the series so far with 88 runs at a strike rate of 106. He is a brilliant player of spin and the way he has been milking spinners in the series has been excellent to watch.
- Henry Nicholls has 60 runs in 3 games and strikes at 103. The southpaw along with the skipper Tom Latham have been holding the New Zealand innings together in the middle order.
- Litton Das is the only player in the series from both the teams who strikes at above 110. That’s how difficult it is to bat in this series. He has 49 runs in 3 games.
- Mahmudullah has 54 runs at a strike rate of 88 in the first 3 games.
New IPL teams base price set at ₹2000 crore INR
BAN vs NZ Today Match Prediction
New Zealand have got used the wicket. after the first 2 defeats and they looked much more comfortable with the bat in the 3rd game. Bangladesh on the other hand haven’t been able to score at a good rate with the bat throughout the series.
BAN vs NZ Winning Chances
Bangladesh are still favorites to win this game and wrap up the series. New Zealand emerged on top when the pressure was on them in the 3rd game but Bangladesh might prepare a rank turner to shut the doors for New Zealand which was not the case in the 3rd games.
IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals sign Evin Lewis and Oshane Thomas for UAE leg
Bet365- BAN- 1.53, NZ- 2.50
Betway- BAN- 1.53, NZ- 2.40
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
BAN Playing 11
Mohammad Naim, Litton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Nurul Hasan, Mahedi Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Nasum Ahmed
- Mahedi Hasan has been impressive with his off breaks and has picked 4 wickets in 3 games at an economy rate of 4.5. Though he could add much more value with the bat, his returns with the ball is enough for Bangladesh to persist with him. The fact that New Zealand have a lot more LHBs in their setup favors Mahedi Hasan.
- The veteran all rounder in Shakib Al Hasan has 4 wickets in the series so far at an economy rate of 5.25. With the bat, he has scored just 37 runs at a poor strike rate of 88. Being the senior member of the team, a lot more is expected of him with the bat.
NZ Playing 11
Finn Allen, Rachin Ravindra, Will Young, Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls, Colin de Grandhomme, Tom Blundell, Cole McConchie, Ajaz Patel, Scott Kuggeleijn, Jacob Duffy
- Cole McConchie has been a revelation in this series where he has bowled extremely well and restricted the Bangladeshi batsmen to a great extent His off breaks have been accurate and the pace at which he bowls is tailor made for the kind of wickets that were on offer for the series. He has 5 wickets at an economy rate of 4.83.
- Ajaz Patel is the leading wicket taker with 6 wickets at an economy rate of 3.5. This ER is even acceptable in tests but to have this ER over a period of 3 T20Is irrespective of the kind of tracks is something astonishing. He has been immaculate so far in the series.
When is the next ODI World Cup and who will host it