BR vs TKR Dream11 Today Match Prediction: BR have locked themselves up in a situation where they need to win all of their remaining 3 games to stay in contention for playoffs and it won’t be an easy task as they are up against the 2nd placed team in TKR.
BR vs TKR CPL T20 Dream11 Prediction
- Sunil Narine is still a magician by all means. He has 9 wickets and gives away just 4.39 runs per over in 7 games in this season. He was someone who doesn’t fancy bowling to LHBs but he has found success against them in this season by going around the wicket which he wasn’t doing much earlier.
- Glenn Phillips has 172 runs at an average of 28 and strikes at a mediocre 113 in this season. He has been BR’s highest run getter in the season.
- Kieron Pollard is once again proving that he is the #1 finisher in this format of the game. On decks where batting has been a nightmare, he has returned with 169 runs at an average of 44 and strikes at 144.
- Johnson Charles has scored 156 runs in 7 games and has been striking at 130.
BR vs TKR Today Match Prediction
Barbados Royals have a pretty poor bowling attack and they need to come up with some shrewd plan to dismiss the in form Kieron Pollard. They don’t have any express pacer to stop the big man and if Kieron Pollard is there in the crease for the last 2 overs in TKR’s innings, it can be curtains for BR
BR vs TKR Winning Chances
TKR are big favorites going into this game and Barbados need to play out of their skins and need some luck in their way if they are to beat TKR
New IPL teams base price set at ₹2000 crore INR
Bet365- BR- 2.37, TKR- 1.57
Betway- BR- 2.37, TKR- 1.57
Playing 11 For Today’s Match
BR Playing 11
Johnson Charles, Glenn Phillips, Smit Patel, Raymon Reifer, Azam Khan, Jason Holder, Kyle Mayers, Nyeem Young, Ashley Nurse, Jake Lintott, Mohammad Amir
- Raymon Reifer has 7 wickets in 5 games at an economy rate of 8.65. These are not exceptional stats by any means but Barbados don’t have any other options but to persist with him.
- Nyeem Young has 7 wickets in just 3 games so far. He should have been the playing 11 right from the word go but Barbados Royals injected him late in the season and he has already shown his worth with some crucial breakthroughs with the ball. He has a decent economy rate of 7 68.
When is the next ODI World Cup and who will host it
TKR Playing 11
Sunil Narine, Lendl Simmons, Leonardo Julian, Colin Munro, Kieron Pollard, Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert, Ravi Rampaul, Akeal Hosein, Khary Pierre, Ali Khan
- Ravi Rampaul is the leading wicket taker in the season so far with 17 wickets in 7 games at an average of 11. He just gives under 7.5 runs per over and being the lead bowler of his team who is asked to bowl in tricky situations, he has been exceptional so far.
- Akeal Hosein has splendid economy rate of 4.39 runs per over in 7 games. He has 9 wickets in the season and easily the best SLA in the league. He has been used to perfection by Kieron Pollard and the returns are for everyone to see.
India’s squad list for T20 World Cup 2021: Analysis, Strengths, Weaknesses & Prediction