DAL vs ORL Dream11 Prediction NBA Live Fantasy Basketball Dream11 Team, Top Picks and Tips for Dallas Mavericks vs Orlando Magic
Updated on: Jan 20, 2022 9:54 am IST
DAL vs ORL Dream11: NBA is at the mid-season point now and many teams have revealed their nature and what to expect from them. Surely, some teams will fall off the radar by the time the season is done, yet some other teams will pick themselves up. However, the overall picture for some teams is not expected to change that much and one of that teams could be the Orlando Magic, from the Eastern Conference, which will face the Dallas Mavericks, from the Western Conference.
The Mavericks broke Grizzlies’ eleven-game winning streak and have won seven out of the last eight games. Dallas has been one of the best defensive teams since the last week of December and has formed a defensive identity. Dallas’ season has been an inspiring one and despite some obvious lack of depth, the team keeps the opponents honest.
The Magic is a young team and this is a type of team which is rebuilding and was expected by critics and fans alike to fare like this. Orlando has been having a difficult season but the foundation for a concrete future may have been laid. However, I think the youngsters will need to learn how to close out games nonetheless.
Host: Dallas Mavericks
Visitors: Orlando Magic
Match Timing: 16 January, @ 08:30 AM
Venue: American Airlines Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Mavericks: Brilliant run since late December
Dallas has been a superb defensive team and it is that side of the floor that has given them a boost this season. Mavericks have set a high standard on defensive possessions and their physical style of playing is now fetching the intended results. The biggest transformation came when Luka Doncic went out for weeks. And this is when the Mavericks’ other players worked harder and even against elite teams, the Mavericks fought hard and despite losing five out of ten, they kept the games to 1-7 points difference during losses. The result of that can be seen now. With Doncic back, the Mavericks now have a closer, a 20+ points scorer, and along with Brunson, he is one of the two playmakers. Full credit to Dorian Finney-Smith, Dwight Powell, Maxi Kleber, and Reggie Bullock, who may not have the All-star selections ever in their career but play a rugged All-star defense night in and night out. Wish there was an All-Defensive All-Star team! Some Mavericks can surely stake a claim on it.
Magic: Have fought well actually
Orlando had lost ten in a row before their last game win versus the Hornets. However, most of their losses were close and this win was a long-time coming. The youth of this team is certainly exciting as the young core of Anthony, Suggs, Wagner, Carter Jr., and Bamba has multiple scorers, high-quality rebounds, and two-three all-around players, which is a blessing in the modern type of NBA. Wagner as a rookie has especially made a lot of impressions and he has improved in multiple areas. With veterans like Gary Harris and Terrance Ross, the off-guard position actually has a ton of scorers who can score in a myriad of ways. Overall, despite, their abysmal record, the Magic fans can take relief in their youngsters who have shown a ton of promise this season.
Dallas Mavericks | Orlando Magic
Games: 42| 43
Wins: 23| 08
Defeats: 19| 35
Dallas Mavericks vs Orlando Magic NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Dallas Mavericks Team News
- Willie Cauley-Stein, Kristaps Porzingis are OUT for the game.
Mavericks Expected Starting Five
Stretch-Fours: PF: Dorian Finney-Smith PF: Maxi Kleber
Middle: C: Dwight Powell
Guards: PG: Jalen Brunson PG: Luka Doncic
BENCH: Reggie Bullock, Tim Hardaway Jr., Moses Brown, Marquise Chriss, Theo Pinson, Sterling Brown, Josh Green, Boban Marajanovic, Trey Burke.
Orlando Magic Team News
- Michael Carter-Williams is OUT for the game and is yet to play this season.
- Jonathan Isaac is OUT for the game and heaven knows when he will return.
- E-Twuaan Moore is OUT for the game and yet to play a game this season.
- Markelle Fultz is OUT for the game and again, yet to make an appearance.
- Status of Mo Bamba, Wendell Carter is unclear at the time of writing
Magic Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: Franz Wagner PF: Chuma Okeke
Frontline: C: Robin Lopez
Guards: SG: Gary Harris PG: Cole Anthony
Bench: Terrance Ross, Jalen Suggs, R.J. Hampton, Moritz Wagner, Admiral Schofield, Ignas Brazdeikis.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Booker can heat up and drop big-time points and he is one of the best scorers but since the Suns have become more balanced scoring-wise, he has taken fewer shots. However, the above stat line indicates what he can do when he catches fire. Devin usually scores in 20-26 points range while grabbing 4-6 rebounds and dishes 4-6 assists a game.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 39-53
Doncic is one of the best all-around players in the league who makes Mavericks a winning squad. He has scored in the 20-27 points range, grabs 7-13 rebounds, and dishes 8-11 assists per game regularly. Doncic can be selected as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 47-59
CP-3 is one of the best playmakers to ever play the game of basketball and can also be a great late-game scorer. The Guard has usually dished 8-12 assists and scores 10-15 points a game regularly.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 39-49
Brunson is a wonderful playmaker and scorer for the Dallas team. He usually figures in the 13-18 points and the 6-9 assists range for the team.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 28-42
Jae can be an effective two-way wing on most nights and his tendency to nail long-range jumpers help the Suns quite a bit on the offensive end. The Forward has usually scored in the 8-11 points range while grabbing 4-6 rebounds and clinching 1-3 steals a game.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 18-29
Tim Hardaway Jr.(DAL)
Hardaway Jr. gives a more than decent punch off the bench. The guard has scored in the 13-16 points range mostly this season,
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 21-29
DAL vs ORL DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Dorian Finney-Smith(DAL) had 13 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. Dorian has scored in the 10-13 points range throughout the season.
- JaVale McGee(ORL) had 6 points, 8 rebounds, 1 block in the last game. With Ayton out, McGee can get in the 10-15 points and 10-12 rebounds range every now and then.
- Bismack Biyombo(ORL) had 17 points, 14 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. Bismack can get 20+ minutes and can scrap big-time production but yes the above statline is not a norm for him.
- Maxi Kleber(DAL) had 3 points, 7 rebounds in the last game. Kleber scores in the points range and grabs 4-8 rebounds per game usually.
- Jalen Suggs(ORL) had 12 points, 6 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal in the last game. This was Suggs’ return after more than one and a half month, usually scoring in the 10-17 points range.
- Dwight Powell(DAL) had 13 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists in the last contest. The big has scored in the 5-9 points range and has grabbed 4-6 rebounds a game, but can go for 13-15 points every third or fourth game at least.
- Reggie Bullock(DAL) had 10 points, 9 rebounds in the last contest. The defensive wing usually spans the 3-6 points range.
- Cameron Payne(ORL) had 11 points, 4 rebounds, 2assists in the last game. Payne has been scoring in the 8-11 points range and dishes 3-5 assists per game regularly.
- Mikal Bridges(ORL) had 7 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks, 1 steal in the last game. Bridges has been scoring in the 10-12 points and grabbing 3-5 rebounds on a regular basis.
- Cameron Johnson(ORL) had 8 points, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. The big doesn’t play many minutes, this is not his usual production.
- Marquese Chriss(DAL) had 15 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Doesn’t play minutes but responds well in limited minutes too.
DAL vs ORL Dream11 Team
PG: L Doncic(SP), C Anthony(PP)
SG: G Harris
SF: D Finney-Smith, F Wagner
PF: C Okeke
C: D Powell, M Kleber
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
This game will not be available on TV channels like MTV and VH1. Meanwhile, streaming platforms like JIO TV and Voot are also not going to present it. Therefore, one viable option to access is through the NBA League Pass. If you get its annual subscription, you can access all live games and also the full game replay. To know the score, hop to the official website of the NBA.