AUS vs NZ Dream11 Prediction 3rd ODI Live Score, Pitch Report, Player Stats, Australia vs New Zealand Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 10, 2022 3:51 pm IST
AUS vs NZ Dream11 Prediction: with a brilliant 113-run victory in the 2nd ODI, Australia has sealed the 3-match ODI series against New Zealand. Both these sides will face off against each other for the one last time in this series tomorrow, at the same venue for the 3rd ODI. Both sides are expected to make a lot of changes to their eleven, due to injury and other reasons. Let’s see the top fantasy picks from both sides for this encounter.
AUS vs NZ Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 3rd ODI, Australia vs New Zealand
Competition: New Zealand tour of Australia 2022
Date: 11th September 2022
Time: 9:35 AM IST
Ground: Cazaly’s Stadium, Cairns
Watch Australia vs New Zealand 2022 Live Score
Watch Australia vs New Zealand Live on the Sony Liv app.
Australia vs New Zealand Pitch Report
The pitch in Cairns is a proper pace bowling pitch. The average 1st innings score at this venue is just 156. Pacers picked up most of the wickets in the 1st ODI. So pace bowlers from both sides are expected to have a feast this Thursday.
Team Form Guide:
AUS (recent last): W W L W W
NZ (recent last): L L W W L
AUS Playing 11
Aaron Finch (c)
Alex Carey (wk)
- Marcus Stoinis is ruled out of the series with a side strain.
- Nathan Ellis has been named his replacement.
- David Warner has been released from the ODI squad citing workload management.
- Australian captain Aaron Finch has announced his retirement from ODIs and will play his last match for Australia in the 50-over format tomorrow.
- Josh Inglis may get a game in place of Warner.
steve smith Stats in ODI
- Even though he failed in the first match, he can back strongly with a well-made 61 in the 2nd ODI.
- In the absence of Warner, he is expected to play long anchoring innings.
|ODIs||Runs||Average||100s||Last 5 performances|
|135||4617||43.55||11||61, 1, 1, 47, 48|
Josh Hazlewood Stats in ODI
- Josh Hazlewood has been in fine form lately. He picked up 6 crucial wickets in the last two matches.
|ODIs||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|66||107||25.93||4.64||3/31, 3/30, 1/16, 0/36, 2/22|
NZ Playing 11
Kane Williamson (c)
Tom Latham / Glenn Philips (wk)
Related: India’s World Cup 2022 Squad
- New Zealand was bowled out cheaply for 82 runs in the 2nd ODI and will be looking to make significant changes in their eleven.
- Players like Finn Allen and Glenn Philips may get a game.
- Senior pros like Martin Guptil and Tom Latham may be rested.
Kane Williamson Stats in ODI
- Even though he failed in the 2nd ODI, Williamson looked in fine form in the 1st ODI. He scored a brilliant 45 of 71 balls, before getting out trying to shift gears.
|153||6253||47.37||13||45, 34, 19, 22, 30|
Trent Boult Stats in ODI
- Boult picked up 4 wickets in the last match for just 38 runs and ripped apart the Australian batting line-up.
|98||185||4.96||24.1||4/38, 4/40, 3/53, 3/18, 2/49|
Who will win Australia vs New Zealand today match?
- Aussies were brilliant in all the departments in the first two ODIs.
- Few of the main Australian stars miss out on the 3rd ODI, and this puts New Zealand in a position of advantage.
- In the last 5 matches played between these two sides, Aussies have won 4 and Kiwis have just 1.
- New Zealand is yet to win an ODI match in Australia since 2009.
According to Australia vs New Zealand today match prediction, Australia are the favourites to win this match.
AUS vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Alex Carey
BATTERS: Kane Williamson, Steve Smith, Devon Conway
ALL-ROUNDERS: Glenn Maxwell, Daryl Mitchell, Cameron Green
BOWLERS: Tim Southee, Trent Boult, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa
AUS vs NZ Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Trent Boult, Steve Smith
For Grand League: Daryl Mitchell, Cameron Green
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips